Chapter 29

Once Riko returned from whatever she had planned for the boys, we were back on the as the players were having an intense mini basketball game on the sand. I will admit it has it perks the game on the sand, but at the same time, it doesn't - for me, I burn... A lot.

I sit up and look over, "Tetsuya! You're on break right?" I ask.

"Yeah?" He nods and walks to me, "Need something?"

I go into my bag and bring out my sun lotion, "Do you mind doing my back?" I ask with a smile, "I only trust you."

Tetsuya sighs and walks over, "Yeah," He says and I lay on my back, I untie my top, "If Kise-Kun was here..."

"He'd be thinking of ways to kill you, I know," I look at him with a smile, "Please? You're the only one who won't tickle me."

"Is that what you believe?" Tetsuya looks at me and I feel a shiver run down my back, "I can be the exact same."

"Please don't," I smile at him sweeter, "I'll do anything."

"Don't make me eat so much in the morning?" Tetsuya asks.

"Sure, deal," I nod and he nods before applying the sun lotion over my back. I hum a little at the feeling, "Thank you, you're the best," I look up at see the players glaring at Tetsuya, "What's wrong boys?"

"Can I ask you something Juri?" Kagami asks drinking his water and I nod, "If you had to rank the Generation of Miracles how would you rank them?"

"In what aspects? Ability, power, speed, personality?" I ask.

"How they mean to you," He says.

"Strange question... Okay, from the lowest meaning. Akashi Seijuro, Murasakibara Atsushi, Midorima Shintaro, Aomine Daiki, Kuroko Tetsuya, Kise Ryouta," I answer, "Why?"

"You're known as the closest girl to them," Hyuga says and Kiyoshi perks up at the new knowledge, "I still can't believe they turned on you."

"I can answer that," Tetsuya says and we look at him as he rubs the lotion into my shoulders, "All done Juri," He says and sits up as I tie my top back up, then I sit up, "Akashi-Kun knew that Juri's way of seeing a game was different, he believed winning was everything and if you couldn't win you shouldn't play. He believed we were able to win alone and Juri knows that teamwork is what makes a person win not alone... Unless it's a one-on-one, but that's a different matter."

"Hmm..." Kiyoshi steps up, "Is he stupid?"

"No, he's one of the brightest people I know... He used to tutor me and he helped me with data till I became who I am today," I answer, "He has his perks but he also doesn't."

"Anyway," Tetsuya says, "The team and I all met up without Juri and Momoi-Chan, and Akashi-Kun told us his plan... To lose you and make Momoi-Chan see the way we all saw then. We were rather confused but listened to him. He was saying how you would start bringing us down with your backwards way of basketball," Tetsuya says and I clench my jaw, "Kise-Kun was first to say something but then Akashi-Kun said how you would know it was a joke and you'd be fine with them afterwards, he made it out that it was a way to get you to quit without him looking like the bad guy."

"When did he care about being a bad guy?" I ask.

"With you, all the time," Tetsuya says, "So, with Kise-Kun thinking, it was a joke, he went along with it... We were meant to lose you on the last game but when Aomine-Kun and I were arguing, Akashi-Kun brought it forward. When you left Japan, Kise-Kun had a go at Akashi-Kun, saying if he never saw you again he'd forever hate Akashi-Kun, but we know what Akashi-Kun is like, he didn't take Kise-Kun's words as what they were."