Chapter 25

"They're betting the uniform?" I question and stare at them.

"I'm fine with that, but aren't you handicapped?" Taiga asks Kiyoshi, "I won't hold back."

"Of course, I wish for that," Kiyoshi smirks.

"You boys are like children..." I mutter.

"Are you the mother again?" Tetsuya asks drinking his walking.

"WA!" I jump and bump into Hyuga looking at Tetsuya shocked, "Don't do that!"

"I didn't do anything..." Tetsuya says.

I look at Hyuga, "Sorry Hyuga..." I smile at him and he nods then I look at Taiga and Kiyoshi, "It's been a long time since you've made me jump."

We all stand on the outside of the court watching the one-on-one match between Kiyoshi and Taiga. My phone rings in my bag and I walk over to my bag, pulling my phone out seeing who's calling, Daiki Aomine. I hang up and send him a message.

Juri Kurosawa
Hey, what is it? I'm at practice.

Daiki Aomine
I'm at your gates. You coming out?

Juri Kurosawa
I'm at practice if you want to wait you're welcome to but you have to stay out in the cold.

Daiki Aomine

Fine.

I put my phone back in my bag and I watch the match, "Taiga," I call out to him and he looks at me, "Here," I gesture him to walk over and he sighs walking over, "You idiot," I flick his forehead.

"Huh?" He looks confused, "He asked for the match!"

"Oh yeah... You're right," I walk to Kiyoshi and flick his forehead, "You've been absent a year... But I don't see much in where you're lacking," I say.

"Is that a compliment?" Kiyoshi asks.

"Probably," I shrug and push my finger into his chest hard, causing him to wince, "But, if you are handicapped I'd prefer if you listened to your manager, coach and captain. You might be the one who created the club, but I can tell all you think about is basketball, which isn't bad. So, a word of warning, if you do something like this again against our thoughts, I'll give you a training camp from hell," I smile at him innocently, "Okay?"

"But you're not the coach..." Kiyoshi says confused.

"She helps me out and I love her training," Riko smiles, "I'm behind her on the training camp from hell."

"Anyway... I'm going ahead, good work," Taiga says and walks out of the club.

I text Daiki to hide and I pick up my bag, "Riko, I'm heading off... I need to... See someone," I say and look at her.

"Okay? Need backup?" She smiles at me.

"Nah, I'm good," I smile and walk to the girls' locker room. I shower and dress before putting my hair up in a bun then make my way to meet Daiki who's leaning against the wall.

"Why did I have to hide?" Daiki asks.

"I didn't want to ruin someone's day even more," I tell him and fold my arms, "What do you want?"

"I said I'd take you on a date if I won that game... I won... It's time for the date," He says and walks towards me, "Let's go."

I sigh and I look at him, "You bastard," I glare at him, "Fine..." 

Daiki walks on and I follow after him, "Where have you been? I went to your house a couple of times and your dad glared at me like I was about to be killed," Daiki says and we walk into a noodle shop.