Chapter 17

Ryouta and Kasamatsu walk up to me, "Feeling better?" Ryouta asks with a smile.

"Yeah, thank you for staying with me," I smile at him and hold his hand, "I appreciate it... Can I treat you to dinner... Your senpai too?" You ask looking at them.

"Are you sure? we can just wait till Sebastian picks you up," Ryouta says.

"He'll know something's wrong and then he'll tell my dad and then he'll bug me all night till I decide if I lock myself in my room or I run away and hide at Tetsuya's," I say.

"Sounds like this happens a lot?" Kasamatsu says looking at me, "Hey... Why not we all just split dinner, you decide where and that be your thanks," He suggests.

"Are you sure? I don't mind treating... I guess Ryouta dragged you here, to begin with?" I tilt my head looking at him.

"In a way, but it's fine... I'll treat you as a sorry for putting up with Ryouta at times," Kasamatsu says and we head towards a restaurant, I'm under an umbrella with Ryouta, his arm across my waist keeping me close.

We walk into a restaurant to see it a little packed, "Table for 3?" Ryouta says and we're placed on a table for 5, due to it being the only table free, "Thank you."

"I don't mean to pry," Kasamatsu says and I look at him, "How come you joined Seirin, but you spend a lot of time with Kise?" He asks.

"Oh... Hmm... I didn't know what school Ryouta went to and at the time of my return I couldn't really care if he was still in Japan," I say ignoring Ryouta's whining, "But, I joined Seirin as it was closest to my home and since it's new, it helped with a new start," I explain and smile, "Answer your question?"

"Yeah, a lot of guys on our team were curious... You both used to date, right?" Kasamatsu asks.

"We still do," Ryouta says.

"We do not," I counter, "I may have forgiven you, but I'm not your girlfriend." 

A waiter walks to us, "Ready to order?" He asks and we say our orders.

"If I remember correctly..." Kasamatsu starts, "You got angry when the girls came to watch... Why?"

"She always got annoyed, before we were dating," Ryouta says, "She threatens them and is very scary."

"Shut it," I glare at him, "I know how bad you are with keeping your attention on the game when people are screaming your name."

"Jealous?" Ryouta smirks at me.

"Don't get your hopes up or I'll force you shopping," I say.

"Sounds like a date," He smiles.

"I'll make you wish you were home," I say looking at him.

The waiter soon places our meals on the table, "Thank you for the meal," We say before we dig into our meals.

"Delicious," I say with a sparkle in my eyes and look at Kasamatsu, "What's the idiot like now though?" 

"I'm constantly wanting to beat him up as he gets all the girls and his thoughts are never just on basketball, I don't know how you put up with him," Kasamatsu says.

"I know what you mean but he does do more basketball than modelling... I've seen his schedule, basketball nearly covers it... Trust me if it comes to between modelling and basketball, it'll be basketball," I tell him and smile, "If he doesn't just call me and I'll drag his ass."

"Why are you two ganging up on me?!" Ryouta whines.

The door opens and Kasatmatsu looks over, "Hey," He says.