Chapter 43

[A/N: Bold is English in this chapter as there's a lot]

6 days later, I was watching the practice game stood with Riko and Satsuki. The match was tomorrow, "Alright, that's it! All that's left is to wait for the match tomorrow!!" Riko shouts, "We have to win!!"

"YEAH!" The players cheer.

"Then, I'll leave the rest to you," Kagetora says leaving.

"Kagetora-San," I walk up to him before he leaves, "I'll... Pay you back for everything or I'll go half with you with everything they've taken for you."

Kagetora looks at me and pats my head, "You're paying me back by being here, I was the one who requested this revenge match so I'll pay for them," He says and walks out, his body shaking in anger, "I'm...Going...To...Roppongi."

"Good luck," Riko and I say.

I walk to Ryouta as he sits on the floor, I start rubbing his hair with his towel. Ryouta looks up at me and smiles, "Hey," He says.

"Hey," I smile and lean down, kisses his lips lightly, "Dinner tonight?"

"Sure thing," He stands up, "Kagamicchi, do you want to end with a one-on-one?" He asks.

"Sure, why not?" Taiga says.

"Then, let's begin Kagamic-" Ryouta starts to say but is cut off.

"Wait," Daiki says and we all turn to him, "Do you guys know where Tetsu went?" 

"I didn't see him after Kagetora-San had left," Shintaro says.

"Kagetora-San?" Taiga questions.

"Eh? Does that mean he followed him?" Ryouta asks.

Taiga, Ryouta and I look at each other shocked, "SHIT!!" I shout and run out grabbing my bag.

"Juricchi!?" Ryouta follows me with the other team members, "Juricchi what's going on?"

"Just run," I answer.

"Is that guy an idiot?!" Taiga questions.

"No matter how you look at this, he's too reckless," Sushi says.

"This has happened before!!!" Ryouta says.

"Well, since it's Tetsu, it doesn't really surprise me," Daiki says.

"Serious, this is unbelievable," Shintaro says.

"Tetsuya really can do things outside of my expectations," Seijuro says.

"Can we just shut up and hurry over?" I ask as we run.

We run into the building where Kagetora and Tetsuya went, I go to a worker and whisper in his ear, "He's in there Miss Kurosawa," The man says pointing to a room.

"Thank you very much," I rush into the room with the boys follow me and I see Tetsuya on the ground, Nash gripping his hair.

"Kuroko!" Taiga shouts and goes to punch Nash.

I kneel down beside Tetsuya and make him look at me, "Tetsuya, what were you thinking?" I ask as I see his lip bleeding and in pain.

"What do you think you're doing to our teammate?" Daiki asks glaring at Nash.

"It looks like you're our opponents tomorrow. Are there any passable monkeys here?" Jason says in English, "Heh, well it doesn't matter. You wanna fight? Then, right now-" Jason finishes.

"...Stop," Seijuro says and I look at him, "I understand. Knowing you, you probably want to settle this in a basketball match, right?" He smiles a little at Tetsuya.