Chapter 27

Third Year At Teiko Flashback-Dream

I walked into the gym, "Seijuro?" I called out.

The starters looked at me, "Juricchi!" Ryouta shouted and ran to me, instantly hugged me and spun around, "I know I show you a while ago but I missed you so much. Aominecchi is being mean to me!" He whined and rubbed away his fake tears.

"Aww... Ryouta," I patted his head, "I'll show it..." I said sweetly and go to Daiki.

"Yo, what's up?" Daiki asked as he stretched.

"Keep up the good work," I smiled at him and giggled.

"You got it," Daiki smirked and we high fived.

"Why?! I thought you loved me!" Ryouta whined.

"Ryouta," Seijuro spoke up and the blonde boy flinched, "You're too loud, Juri is there something you needed?"

"Yes, okay... Teiko has another practice match... Here is the information," I told him and handed the Captain information sheets, "Whoever you pick, let me know and I'll hand them out," I smiled at him.

Seijuro took the sheets and looked through them, "Very thorough, like usual... I'm impressed," He said and nodded, "We'll use the 2nd strings and I'll think more about who out of us will go," He told me.

"Alright... I'm in the library is you need me, so please don't need me," I said and walked to the door.

"What are you studying Juricchi?" Ryouta asked.

I looked at him and smiled, "History... I'm failing right now," I admitted and rubbed the back of my neck, "Dad isn't happy neither is Sebastian both have tried to help me understand but it hasn't been working out."

"I'll pop over to the library," Seijuro said.

"Huh?" I looked at him shocked, "You don't have to."

"I said to your father I'd watch out for you at school, so that is what I will do," Seijuro said.

"Yes, thank you," I smiled and kissed Ryouta, "See you soon," I walked off to the library.

I ignored stares and whispers as I went to the library. I was used to it, especially when I was alone. What I wasn't used to, was everyone being kind to me when a member of the basketball team was with me.

As I got into studying, I soon zoned out until a book was tapped against my head. I look up at saw Seijuro, Ryouta and Daiki, "Was that necessary Daiki?" I asked quietly as the three joined me on the table.

"Yeah, you weren't responding," Daiki said.

"It's called studying, you should try it sometime," I said as Seijuro stood by my side looking at my work.