Chapter 38

The next match in the Winter Preliminaries was against Kirisaki Daichi, who had a member of the Crownless Kings - Hanamiya Makoto - who was ruthless as well as everyone in their team. The game was hard to watch as Kirisaki weren't being very honest in their teamwork. Kirisaki didn't seem to care what method they'd use as long as they weren't in view of the referee. In the beginning, Seirin was struggling but in the 2nd half of the match, Tetsuya was able to start turning things around for Seirin, helping them to catch up with their scores. In the end, the score was 76 - 70 to Seirin. 

After the match, Taiga walks up to me, "Where is he?" He asks.

"Outside," I say and look at him, "Go get that dumbass everyone is ready to leave," I add and get out my phone opening my messages going to open Ryouta's message thread.

Juri Kurosawa
We've won, see you in Winter Cup <3

Ryouta Kise
That's my girl! What have you got planned with the team?<3

Juri Kurosawa

Not sure out of the cup but everything is prepared for the cup though. You? <3

Ryouta Kise
The same thing, if you have nothing planned want to go to a hot spring resort together or we go after Winter Cup <3

Juri Kurosawa

Sure sounds lovely, I'll let you know when we can go. I need to get the dumbasses from wearing themselves out <3

Ryouta KiseHaha, okay love you

I catch up with Seirin team as they walk up to an outside court where Taig and Tetsuya are together. Hyuga runs and kicks Taiga in the head, "What are you two doing?" I ask walking to them and the boys look at me shocked, "What happened to our usual 2-on-one games?!" 

"That's what you're concerned about?!" Hyuga asks and starts shaking me, "You have to be angry at them, you have to discipline them."

"Well, it is better than being intimidated," Kiyoshi says.

"Let's go! Our next stop is the Winter Cup!" Riko says.

***

A few days later, Riko told us all that a classmate of hers has a relative who runs a small hotel with a hot spring and offered to us in for a cheap price due to it being offseason. 

We were at the hot springs and I was on the phone to Ryouta, "Juri, let's check on the boys," Riko says, "They seem to be making such a racket about something."

"Riko, they are in a bath," I sigh, "Okay fine, if I must."

"No, you mustn't! That is the worse idea you have ever had Juricchi! Do not go in!" Ryouta shouts over the phone.

"It's either we stop them peeping on us or we get peeped on... Your choice, Ryouta," I say.

"Get them to stop," Ryouta grumbles, "This is why I wasn't happy that you went to a hot spring without me."

"I know Ryo," I follow Riko.

"Come on, Izuki... You don't hate it right?" Koganei says.

"Shit, the hedge right in front is blocking my view!" Hyuga says.

"Go! That's it!! Take that bucket on your right!" Koganei says.

"Sounds like fun! Let us join, too!" Riko says as we stand together smiling at the boys, "What're you doing, boys?"