Chapter 22

"Hey Nash, it's me... I need your help," I say in English as I walk out of the court.

"Ahhh? Juri... It's been a while, hasn't it? I never expected you to call me, let alone need my help... What's up?" Nash says and I can imagine the smirk on his face.

"Yeah... Imagine that... What would the best procedure be when you're going against a team who knows your main ins and outs?" I say and sigh, "And, what would you do if you knew it wasn't going to get better..."

"Damn, looking like Japan is rough... Hmm... For both, keep at it. I know you wouldn't have gone into a match managed or in a team without a plan B, C, D, E and so on... Even if the other plans don't come till nearly the last minute" Nash says and sighs, "Listen... You got this... Whether you don't know it now... You'll get this" He finishes.

"You sure have more confidence in me than I do right now..." I say.

"Juri Kurosawa! Stop bringing yourself down, jeez... I know we weren't the best of pals in America but I know you know your stuff... You got this! You're the best at what you can do! Go back there and do what you can do or I'll come over and tap your little booty into gear!" Nash says.

I blush a little and laugh a little, "Are you threatening me?"

"Maybe" He chuckles, "Let me know that you found what you're looking for... Go out there and show them what you are made of"

"Thank you... Bye Nash" I say and hang up.

"Juri..." I hear and turn to see Daiki walking up, "You good? You're tearing up."

"I'm fine Daiki," I wipe my eyes lightly, "Just a call got a little intense."

"Intense? Why? You worrying because you're against me?" He smirks.

"No, in fact..." I smile and cup his cheeks looking up at him, "I'm excited about the main event, make sure to entertain me Daiki, or I'll be very disappointed in you."

"Entertain you? Shouldn't it be the other way around?" Daiki asks looking at me.

"Never," I smirk and walk back to the court and sit back on the bench, "How's the going?"

"It's... going," Riko says, "You seem better," Riko says.

"As they said, I needed my booty tapped in the right direction," I smile at Satsuki before it twists into a smirk, "We'll go at this till the end, we're Seirin no one else."

"Booty tapped?" Riko questions and smiles, "That's our Juri."

"I have an idea after this match I'd like to take up with you... But it can wait," I tell her.

"Aye, you better get worked up... So I can have a little fun today!" Daiki says in front of us with his arm over Taiga's, "Oi... Juri you forgot something."

"AOMINE?!" Taiga moves away and looks at me, "Forgot something?"

"Where's a knife?" I ask.

"Not that!" Daiki sneers and I stand up, he walks to me and smirks before bringing me into his arms, "Heh, let's make blondie jealous."

"Huh?" I look at him.

"AOMINECCHI! HANDS OFF!" We hear and I look to see Ryouta at the top of the stands.

"You finally came... Hurry up and get ready to play! Hands off the enemy!" 

"Eh?" Daiki removes an arm keeping me close, "Aren't you guys already winning? There's only one minute left in the second quarter and I wanna make someone annoyed more."