Chapter 19

I sit on the edge of the pool, my legs in the water as the boys train in the water. I'm in a black bikini with a white cover-up as I watch the boys, struggle and have determination on their faces.

"Kuroko don't sleep!!" Hyuga shouts and I look over to see the shadow face first in the water.

"Tetsuya!" I shout and he looks up in a daze, "You bloody idiot," I smile a little, "You good?"

"I'm drained..." He says before continuing the training with the team before their one minute break.

"Your training sure is interesting!" I hear a familiar voice and looking over to see Satsuki.

Hyuga freaks and I look to see the captain's face bright red and the guys look over, all blushing expect Tetsuya.

"Momoi-San," Tetsuya says.

"Satsuki!" I smile and get up walking to her, we hug and giggle.

"Excuse me, who are you? The pool is not open yet," Riko says with her hand on her hip.

"Hmm..." Satsuki says and we separate, "How should I introduce myself, JuJu?" She looks at me and I shrug, "I'm Tetsu-Kun's girlfriend. I couldn't wait for the final league, so I came here!" She says with a smile.

"Tetsu-Kun?" The guys' question.

"Kuroko, Tetsuya-Kun," She confirms and I sigh.

"KUROKO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!?" The second years and first years ask the light blue-haired boy.

"It's not true. She was the 2nd manager of our middle school team," Tetsuya says before getting out of the water.

"Tetsu-Kun!? I'm so glad to see you!!" She shouts before jumping on his and pressing his face into her chest.

"Satsuki..." I look at her and Riko grabs my shoulder, I turn to her, "Riko?"

"You're old best friend right?" She asks and I nod, "Can you try to get her... Out... So we can train?" 

I look at Satsuki as she tells the basketball team why she likes Tetsuya, "Sure thing, I was about to," I smile at her and go to the pink-haired girl, "Satsuki, what are you really doing here?" I ask looking at her.

"Like I said I came to see Tetsu-Kun!" She smiles at me.

"Right, I wasn't born yesterday," I narrow my eyes a little and fold my arms, "What are you doing here?"

"I can never hide anything from you, can I JuJu?" She smiles and starts mentioning everyone's names and their skills, "The B-cup coach, Riko!" She looks at me and I tilt my head, "You've grown..." She looks my up and down, "D-cup manager, JuJu!" She jumps and hugs me, nuzzling her face against mine, "I missed you so much! You were so cold to us last time you saw me... Hey!" She leans back, "Are you and Kise-Kun back together?!" 

"Complicated..." I say and back away a little.

"Complicated? How so?" She follows.

"J-Just is..." I answer.

"Momoi-San, you're at Aomine-Kun's school, aren't you?" Tetsuya says standing beside me, "Isn't it time you check on Kagami-Kun, Juri?"

"Yeah," I nod and smile before grabbing my bag and walk on, "See you soon, Satsuki," I say and walk out.

I head to the court near the pool, I walk to see Taiga about to shoot and Daiki behind him, "Hey, you're really here! Satsuki's information network is incredible!" Daiki says and smirks at Taiga, "You're Kagami, Taiga? Be my opponent, I'm challenging you!"

"Ah? Who the hell are you?" Taiga asks.

I walk past Daiki and stand in front of Taiga, "Hey, how are you doing?" I ask.