Chapter 46 - Final

We were all celebrating together in a place Kagetora suggested snacks, pop and alcohol for Kagetora. I was sat with Atsushi, Seijuro, Shintaro, Daiki and Ryouta. I talk with Seijuro and we smile at each other, "I can't believe we're celebrating here..." Atsushi says and sighs, "It's rather... Small."

"Small?" I look at him

"Are you sure it's okay to celebrate here Akashi?" Daiki asks.

"Why not? We used to celebrate like this all the time in Middle School," Seijuro says and he looks at Kagetora, "Though our coach never ended up drunk..."

"Who's driving us home?" Daiki asks looking at the drunk coach.

"I'm getting picked up by Sebastian, we can drop some of you guys home," I say and smile at him.

"Juri," I turn to see Satsuki standing there, "I was asked to give you this," She hands out an envelope, "I don't know who though..."

"Thank you," I smile and take the envelope. I open it and see a picture of me with Jabberwock, "Hmm," I put the picture back then in my bag.

"Everything okay Juricchi?" Ryouta asks looking at me.

"Yeah," I smile, "Everything is fine."

Hyuga walks up, "Sorry guys, can we borrow Juri?" He asks.

"Huh?" Daiki looks up, "Unacceptable!" He says sternly then waves me off, "Sure go ahead."

"Don't keep her too long though," Ryouta says and I kiss his cheek.

I walk off with Hyuga, meeting Seirin members outside. I stand beside Hyuga as Taiga and Tetsuya were opposite us, "What's going on Kagami?" Riko asks.

"I'm going to America," Taiga says and we're all stunned, "Alex called with a position in a High School team which would help me to get into University and soon become an NBA player for America," Taiga explains.

"How long have you known?" Hyuga asks.

"Just over a week," Taiga admits.

"I can't say I'm happy about this," Riko sighs and she looks at Tetsuya, "Did you know Kuroko?"

"I was with him when he got the call," Tetsuya says, "I'm supporting both him and Juri with going to America," His eyes widen a little and everyone looks at me.

"My dad's work is taking us to America... I was originally going to transfer schools but it changed to America," I admit.

"How long have you known?" Izuki asks.

"Last night... We leave in a few days for maybe a year or more... I don't know how to tell Ryo or the others," I say.

"You just did," Seijuro says and we turn to them.

"Ryo..." I look at my boyfriend who is staring at me shocked and he walks to me, "I..."

"Don't go, please don't go," He says and hugs me, "Don't leave me again, Juricci, please don't go!"

I hug him back and tuck my face into the crook of his neck, "I want to stay, trust me I do Ryo," I say weakly, as I try to hold back my tears.

"You said you were going to transfer schools, where were you going?" Seijuro asks.

"Doesn't really matter now does it?" I ask, hiding my face.

"Miss Kurosawa," Sebastian calls out and I turn to him, "Juri... Come on, your dad is wanting you home," He says with a soft smile, "You need to pack."

"I..." I look at Ryo and kiss him, "I love you," I whisper looking at him, "Don't look at me like that, you look so broken," I place my hands on his cheeks.