1 (M)

"Oh god, please don't stop!" Jeongguk groans, Taehyung's cock buried deep inside him.

"Don't worry, I won't baby, are you really ready for my knot?" The alpha is close, can no longer take it and has to mate the other. His wolf is going crazy but is unusually patient.

"I was born to take it, Hyung, I need it now." Jeongguk prepares himself mentally for the upcoming stretch. It's not his first time to have sex, but he's never received an alpha knot before. His heat partners were always betas. Using a condom with them was safe, with an alpha it's useless because of the knot.

Taehyung leans over and presses his chest against the omega's back as the sharp fangs finally pierce the skin. The resulting bond can not be broken, no matter what. They've talked about it before. Even though the two of them only met for the first time a week ago, the attraction to each other made it clear that they are mates.

The alpha's cock swells up inside the younger, filling his belly with a large amount of cum, making it grow as if he were carrying a pup.

"Fuck Tae, it feels amazing." Jeongguk turns his head as far as possible, nosing Taehyung's neck and inhales the best scent he has ever smelled in his entire life. The feeling of being filled to the brim makes him come hard. He soils the sheets with the milky liquid.

They change their position while Taehyung is now lying behind Jeongguk, his length still deep inside him. "It will take a while for it to subside, you can sleep if you want." Taehyung strokes his hair and kisses him lightly on the shoulder.

"M'kay, I'll try." Jeongguk smiles exhausted, but is overjoyed.

The next day, when they wake up, Taehyung has already slipped out of Jeongguk. He had originally planned not to fall asleep to clean up his mate. Doesn't seem to have worked.

"Good Morning sweetheart." The alpha stretches his arms and then wraps them tightly around the other's body.

"Morning Hyung, I feel so dirty." Jeongguk moans, his stomach is sticky and overnight the sperm left his body and now they are lying in a pool of cum.

"Let's take a shower, okay?" Taehyung kisses his forehead lovingly.

In response, the omega jumps out of bed and runs into the bathroom.

Taehyung shakes his head in amusement. "He's still such a kid."

When he got to the bathroom, it occurred to him that they still had to talk about something important. "Ggukie, I'll make an appointment with the leader of my pack, then we can go to yours and tell them what we've done. When do you think you can come back to tell me?"

Jeongguk thinks for a moment. First he will have to explain why he was not in his pack tonight, and then he will have to listen to a long lecture. It shouldn't take longer than an hour, however. "How about six in the afternoon?" There are also other things he has to take care of before coming back to his mate.

"Sounds like a plan." Taehyung smiles and washes his lover with a soft cloth.

By the time they both finished, the sun had already risen and Jeongguk has to go. "Bye Hyung, I can't wait to make it official." He kisses him passionately goodbye.

"See you later, Ggukie, I already miss you." His wolf complains too, wants the omega to always be close by.

They say goodbye and soon the younger one is out of sight. Taehyung goes back to his house to sleep a few more hours after cleaning the bed.

It's ten past six in the evening when Taehyung gets nervous that Jeongguk still cannot be seen. "Where is he?" He asks quietly through clenched teeth, doesn't want to give the others in his pack any reason to doubt him.