8

TW:

* violence
* bad words

-

Tony stops Jeongguk who follows him silently. "What the hell was that?"

"What do you mean?" The omega tries his best and plays dumb. "We should hurry, the others wait." Jeongguk's afraid to get exposed, there's no other reason.

"Do you know them maybe? I mean, Hoseok is in your dance class, but the other one isn't. You said he was someone from your past, didn't you?" Tony has no intention of forgetting this easily. There must be a reason his friend reacted this way. Usually the younger smiles and joins the teasing, even if not in the same way as them. He's way too kindhearted to be a bad boy, but they're definitely going to change that in a few minutes.

Jeongguk rubs his face and sighs. "Look, I don't know why I stopped you. Maybe it was because he's a wolf of a higher rank. Let's just forget about it, okay?"

Tony nods, but isn't very convinced. It's time to find out who the new student really is, with or without his help.

Shortly afterwards they both reach the lockers in front of which the rest of the group is standing and waiting impatiently. "Why did it take you forever to show up?" Karl groans annoyed.

"I met the new one, I think it will be our next target." Tony notices how Jeongguk winced at his words. This confirms his suspicion that something is wrong with this Taehyung.

"I like the idea, but let's get out of here, business is waiting." Jack leads the group and they leave the campus.

Jeongguk had a bad feeling from the start and now that they have arrived in a dark alley it's getting worse. "What are we doing here? I don't think it's safe." He looks around and is happy that he can see in the dark when using his wolf's abilities.

"You'll see very soon. Let's say this is a way of showing your loyalty to us." Tony grins, they know they are stronger with a wolf by their side. Other gangs will do what they want in fear of being badly hurt.

"Oh, I think they're coming." Announces Jack.

He hears two voices, Jeongguk suspects it's a girl and a boy and they seem to be on a date?

Karl bends over to the Omega and whispers in his ear. "Now go out there and beat that guy up. Don't kill him, we still need him. If the girl interferes, shut her up."

Jeongguk turns his head to him in shock. "What? I'm definitely not going to hurt anyone, who do you think I am?"

"You have no other choice or we will make you regret it." Jack raises an eyebrow. "Go before they're gone." He pushes the Omega out of the alley in front of the couple.

Jeongguk is frozen, he's not wearing a face mask, his face is revealed to them. "I uh, please just play along." He speaks in a low voice, making sure the others can't hear it.

The guy looks confused, his girlfriend even more so.

"I have to hit you hard, but I don't want to. Just hold your face with a pained moan and curse me, okay?" Jeongguk hasn't much time, he needs to do it now.

The boy nods without hesitation and prepares for what is to come. Of course he knows that the stranger actually has to hit him, but at least not to the extent that he would normally have to expect.

Jeongguk clenches his fist, raises his arm and hits the young man directly in the face. It's not harsh, but he makes it seem like it is.

The couple start acting. The guy falls to his knees and holds his nose in place dramatically. The girl starts screaming and is about to cry. They're really good.

Jeongguk doesn't know what to do now, but he can hear the footsteps of the others behind him. However, they remain in the dark.

"Hey Woonsik, you've gotten a taste of our newest member, Justin. I hope you will cooperate with us from now on." Says Jack laughing.

Woonsik just nods and still covers his nose to make it look like he's bleeding and in pain. He whispers a little thank you to Jeongguk, who is now Justin, and the girlfriend smiles almost not noticeable at him.

"Good boy Justin, come back, we're done here." Jack commands and Jeongguk has no choice but to follow him.

Woonsik and his girl watch the darkness make him disappear. When they are sure that the gang is gone, the young man stands up. "Poor boy, he doesn't know what he's got into. I hope he can get away from them before it's too late. Let's go home Shinnie."

She presses her lips together to a thin line. "Are you okay? I mean, he hit you and while it wasn't hard it was still a hit." Shinhye inspects her boyfriend's face, but there's no evidence that he got injured.

"Baby, he didn't really do it. I think our cat hurt me more this morning." Woonsik chuckles, his girlfriend rolls her eyes, but is very relieved.

They then leave in the hope that Justin will soon find out that these people are not going to be good company for him.

-

Karl, Jack and Tony cheer Jeongguk as soon as they're out of hearing range.

"That idiot didn't even fight it, this is a first!" Tony yells and pats Jeongguk on the back. "You did well bro. You should have hit her too, though. When she suddenly started screaming, that was so annoying."

"He's right, she's a whore, but I'd like to fuck her. Maybe next time." Karl licks his lips, looks back over his shoulder, but they are already too far away from them. "She has big titts."

Jack groans. "You're disgusting. Justin and you, you're the only straight ones in this group, maybe you both should fuck a guy. After that, you'll never want anything else, an asshole is tight at least."

Karl hates it when Jack makes fun of his sexuality, he never makes fun of him because he likes dicks. "First of all, not all girls are loose. I love it when they're dripping wet and their high pitch moans are heavenly."

"Anyway, maybe Jeon and you could hook up. Have you heard of the slick an omega produces? It sure gets wetter than your girls can ever get." Tony gives the youngest a look, maybe he should try it too.

Jeongguk doesn't like the way they talk about him. They don't know that he's also gay and it should stay that way. The more time he spends with them, the more he wants to end this friendship. Unfortunately, he can't. The other students now avoid him as if he had an infectious disease, making it impossible to make new friends. The fear of becoming a target of the group is too high.

Jeongguk sighs, knowing that his heat is coming soon. He definitely has to stay away from them. Seokjin always helps him, not with sex, but he prepares his room with toys and cold water. Even though he's his brother, he cannot enter the room.

Jeongguk's wolf doesn't care if he has the same blood, if his mate isn't available, he's also satisfied with every other alpha cock.

Just the thought of it lets bile come up in him. Don't get him wrong, he really likes his hyung but like that.