37 (M)

They arrive shortly after, Jeongguk doesn't wait and gets rid of his clothes before they can even reach the bedroom. He lays down on the bed, spreading his legs to give Taehyung the best view.

'Do it, make our baby feel good and don't tease him more.' Taehyung's wolf interrupts his staring, he was too mesmerized at the sight that he almost forgot to breathe.

'Shut up and leave me alone, I swear, if you're gonna be in my head while I'm on it, I'm gonna kill you - somehow.' He threatens his Alpha, kneeling down to the edge of the bed.

The wolf growls but doesn't answer, he's satisfied as long as his human is going to do it properly.

"Ggukie, you're still so incredible hard."

"Of course I am, stupid. What are you going to do now to make it gone huh?" Jeongguk is back to his sassy self.

"Watch me brat." Taehyung smirks, crawls up to him and grabs the thighs roughly. "Ready to get wrecked?"

"Never been more ready, Alpha." He's pushing Taehyung's head down to his dick but the older has other plans.

He trails kisses down to his rim, avoiding the length completely. Jeongguk's breathing becomes heavier, louder.

"Put the pillow below your lower back, it's going to take a while." Taehyung points to the white pillow above the younger's head. It's big and perfect, exactly what he needs.

Jeongguk does as told, raises his hips and moans when Taehyung is using this opportunity to spread the cheeks, sucking slightly on the rim. "Fucker, can't you fucking wait until I'm done?" The Omega groans.

"Where's the fun then?" Taehyung asks back, wiggling his brows.

"Ugh, I hate you." Jeongguk rolls his eyes but secretly smiles.

"We both know that you don't. Now be a good boy and moan, don't hold back or I'll stop." The older goes down, loves how Jeongguk immediately pulls his hair.

The younger is watching him, can see the upper half of his face while being eaten out. "Shit, your tongue feels like heaven." He says while panting heavily.

Taehyung has half of the muscle inside his mate's slick filled cavity, it tastes amazing and he can't get enough of it. While a finger is massaging the part between his balls and rim, finding the bundle of nerves that give additional pleasure, he continues sucking and penetrating the needy hole.

Jeongguk is a moaning mess by now, filthy words slipping past his lips, turning Taehyung into some kind of monster that's literally eating his ass. There are bites and fingernail marks, red bruises from the sucking all over his buttcheeks and thighs. The Alpha goes back to push his tongue into him.

Jeongguk begins to stroke his length, can't bear the pain anymore, needs to come or else he's going to burst. "Hyung, I want you to swallow my cum. Suck me off!" He whines, high pitched moans are following his words.

Taehyung leans back, but before he does as requested, he can't help but lick all the slick off of his ass. Jeongguk is squirming in his hands, he's probably very sensitive.

"Such a cute little dick you have there." He chuckles.

"Oh please, I'm big and you know that." Jeongguk scoffs, it hurts his pride.

"Are you sure?" Taehyung tsks, leans down and takes him in completely before releasing the tip with a plop. "I can take you without any problems."

"Because you have no gag reflex!" Jeongguk whines, he would be able to take the other too like that, if there wouldn't be this stupid reflex.

"Are you complaining now, pup?" Taehyung smirks, stroking him slowly.

The petname does something to Jeongguk, knowing that he's going to have one soon. "Fuck Tae, say that again and then less talking, more sucking."

"My cute, bratty pup." This said, he feels Jeongguk's strong grip and gets pushed down. Just in time he opens his mouth to welcome the younger's length inside his mouth.

"Just like that Hyung, feels-" Jeongguk swallows but his mouth is dry. "-feels so fucking good."

All Taehyung could do is hum, knowing very well that it sends vibrations down the length. He can't help but play with the tight hole at the same time, he just loves the whimpers too much. Slick is covering his hand and the sheets. Jeongguk is definitely close, if the pulsing of his walls is an indication of it.

It was expected as he had teased him for too long to be able to hold back. His baby deserves it, Taehyung prepares himself to swallow as much as possible of the sweet cum his mate is going to release any moment.

"T-tae." Jeongguk moans out, the grip on the older's hair tightens. "Gonna come, don't-" He gasps when Taehyung adds two more fingers to the one already inside him. "-shit, don't you dare to spit it out!"

The Alpha has to hold back a chuckle, wouldn't be able to do it anyway.

Jeongguk's panting, letting out cute "Ah, ah, ah's" before he comes with a growl, his Omega produced out of satisfaction.

"Fuck, shit! So good, so fucking good!" The younger does one last push of the other's head, holding him down to spill his cum deep inside his mate's throat.

Taehyung only gag's once, despite almost non existent reflex, he wasn't prepared for the amount of liquid filling him up. His fingers stop moving, getting squeezed by the soft walls around them.

"Oh god, that was so incredible good Hyung." Jeongguk looks down as soon as he could breathe normally again, sees Taehyung licking his lips and fingers after he had leaned back. His gaze wanders lower as the older stands up. "Did you come too? Untouched?"

Taehyung smirks. "As you can see, I did. Your cute moans and hard grip turned me on too much. Do you like it when you make me cum without being touched?"

"Fuck, yes! Gosh you're so perfect Tae, can I kiss you?" Can I mate you again Was what he really wanted to ask but Jeongguk leans up instead, pulling the Alpha down with himself before he could even receive an answer to his question. Their lips meet for a passionate kiss, full of emotions.

Taehyung's wolf is back to annoying him. 'Seems like you did well for once, I'm proud of you idiot.'

Jeongguk has the same problem in his head, his Omega won't stop squealing and it disturbs their peaceful kiss. 'Aaaah, he loves you, we can be a family soon. The pup is going to have both parents.'

The last sentence makes Jeongguk gasp, he leans back with a sad expression.

"What's wrong Ggukie?" Taehyung takes his face between his palms. "Did I do something wrong?"

Jeongguk shakes his head slightly, lips pressed to a thin line. "It's nothing, I just forgot that we aren't back together yet and it made me sad but don't worry, I can wait."

'Just don't take too long please.' He adds in his thoughts, making sure to not link it with the older.

"Soon baby, I'm getting there." Taehyung promises, there's one thing that is still holding him back. His mate's scent has changed and he needs to find out the reason.