33

Jeongguk's watching how Taehyung is having fun and it brings a smile to his face.

"You really love him again, don't you?" Hoseok asks.

The younger turns his head and nods. "I've never really stopped, I don't know why I was so stupid and started to blame him of what had happened to my pack. He couldn't know, Taehyung is the last person to blame for. I think that I just needed someone to hate because I've never found out who it was." It feels so good to be able to talk about it with Hoseok. Jeongguk trusts him, can see that the older would never betray him.

"I'm so fucking glad that you came back to your senses. Taehyung didn't deserve that, just know that he won't forgive you easily. He's hurt and has waited for so long, was patient until it became too much. Don't give up on winning him back, you know how stubborn this Alpha can be." Hoseok chuckles, eyes on the mentioned boy who's splashing water at SooYeon.

"I know now that he didn't deserve it but back then I was so angry at everything, have even chosen the wrong friends who made it worse. I'll never give up, especially now that we are expecting a pup, though it's not the main reason. I really wanna grow old with Tae, show him how much he means to me. It's going to be a long way." Jeongguk kicks a pebble, hitting another student's head.

The guy turns around, glares at them and Jeongguk points innocently to an oblivious Hoseok. Fortunately the victim didn't do anything except for rolling his eyes.

"As I've said, I'll help you as much as I can without spilling your secret." The older promises again. Jeongguk needs to know that he's on his side too.

"Thank you Hyung, you're a really good friend. Taehyung is so lucky to have you and now I'm lucky as well."

"Don't be a sap." Hoseok laughs, he only can take so much.

"You love it. Oh, they're coming over, act naturally." The younger clears his throat, standing more straight but immediately relaxes, afraid his non existing pregnancy belly could expose him.

"Hey, are you feeling better?" SooYeon asks. "Taehyung has told me that you don't feel well."

"Yeah, I'm fine now. I think I just needed to rest a bit but I don't wanna dive, in case it comes back." It's all he could come up with, without telling too much.

Hoseok agrees. "He's right, a bad stomach isn't funny. Gguk also shouldn't swim in his state." It's also something pregnant people should be careful with, if the internet can be trusted.

"Aaw, such a shame. I wanted to have fun with you but of course your health is more important. If you don't mind, I'm gonna kidnap Taehyung again." She winks at her friend and pulls the Alpha away without giving him the chance to say no.

Taehyung wanted to be with Hoseok and maybe even Jeongguk, he's exhausted and tired. Unfortunately, SooYeon is as stubborn as him and there's no way he can avoid it. It's only their third day here so there's plenty of time to do something with them and he has to admit that she's funny.

"You're blessed, you know." Hoseok suddenly says.

Jeongguk looks at him questioningly. "Why?"

"Taehyung's really is nice, a good guy and I know that if he forgives you, he'll love you unconditionally. Not everyone is like that, my parents for example, I really don't know how they're still together. My mother is jealous but she has all rights to be. My father likes to go out a lot and comes home drunk, smelling like a cheap Omega has had her fun with him." A deep sigh leaves his mouth. "Taehyung would never do that to you."

Jeongguk hums. "Yes, he's perfect and I'm an idiot for destroying what we had."

It's silent afterwards, both in deep thoughts about the spoken words.