30

After a long day of walking around, eating very delicious food and bickering from time to time, Jeongguk and Taehyung are back to the hotel room.

Both want to enter the bedroom at the same time, getting stuck in the door passage.

"What the fuck, step back Omega." Taehyung tries to bring his right shoulder forward, wants to be the first to enter.

"No way, I've slept on the couch last night and now it's my turn on the bed. Screw you!" Jeongguk tries the same and they stumble forward.

A loud growl from deep of Taehyung's chest makes the younger whimper.

"Stop that Taehyung, don't use your wolf to make me submit, it doesn't work with me." Even though his Omega is submitting, Jeongguk isn't. He's determined to get the bed even if that means that they'll have to share it.

"What, I didn't do anything." The older says innocently, knows exactly that his growl has affected his wolf.

"Sure, keep lying to yourself. Now leave me alone, I'm tired." Jeongguk lays down and kind of purrs, the sheets are soft and the blanket even more. No wonder that Taehyung didn't wake up easily this morning.

Taehyung watches him with a frown. "I'm not going to sleep on the couch, slide over or I'll jump on you." It sounds so wrong but he couldn't care less.

Jeongguk ignores him, fakes snores and cuddles the pillow.

"Fine, I've warned you." The Alpha climbs on the bed, places his not so heavy body on top of the bulg that is Jeongguk. "Ah so comfortable." He hums satisfied. Okay, it isn't really comfortable but Taehyung is stubborn and doesn't want to give in. The right side of a bed is his and he's used to it.

Jeongguk moves as best as he can below a full ass grown Alpha body. He tries to kick him off of him but it's easier said than done, when Taehyung is hugging him. 'Alpha-' Jeongguk says through the link, has stopped blocking his mate from his thoughts.

Taehyung's eyes widen. 'What?' He answers in a nice tone.

'Let's just sleep and don't fight, I'm really tired. If you get off, I'll slide over.' Jeongguk can feel the hug loosening and the weight disappearing. Fucking finally. Since he stays to his words, he crawls over to the left side. If he's honest, it's where he always sleeps anyway.

'Was it so difficult to do that from the start?' Of course Taehyung couldn't hold back the snappy remark.

Jeongguk ignores it, doesn't want to start an argument. Soon after, both are drifting into dreamland.

Overnight, the Omega longed to be close to the Alpha. Jeongguk slid over until their bodies touched. Taehyung didn't wake up but relaxed in his sleep AMD the other's embrace.

When the sun came out and the moon was still visible, Jeongguk moved his body to get more comfortable, a furry thing was tickling his nose and he slapped it away. Unfortunately it was happening again, so he just pushed his hands forward and in this process threw Taehyung out of the bed. Jeongguk doesn't even notice it, still sleeping peacefully, now that the tickles have stopped.

Taehyung on the other side groans, his butt hurts, as well as his back. He looks up, adjusting to his surroundings, only to remember where exactly he is. "What's his problem?" The Alpha stands up, looking down to the sleeping figure, wrapped cutely into a blanket. Jeongguk's head is slightly peeking out from beneath it.

If the circumstances were different, Taehyung would coo at the sight but the Omega has pushed him out of the bed. There's no way he's going to let this slide.

Taehyung walks to the bathroom, searches for a cup or something similar. "Ah there, this will do." Takes the toothbrush tumbler, fills it with ice cold water and goes back to the bed with a sly smile.

"Good morning asshole!" He empties the tumbler over Jeongguk's head while giggles are leaving his mouth.

The younger startles awake, jumps up and out of the bed. "What the fuck?" His hair is dripping wet. Jeongguk raises his head, gives Taehyung a death glare. "If I were you, I'd run for my life now." He says through gritted teeth, making Taehyung scoff.

"Oh please, what could you do to me, Omega? Throw cotton balls at me?" A smirk adorns his face.

Jeongguk sees red, takes a big step towards Taehyung, who gasps and runs out of the room.

Even though Jeongguk is an Omega, he's working out and can carry Taehyung without any problems. The Alpha just loves his life too much, okay? He's not an anxious man, just careful.

"That's more like it." Jeongguk sighs then, hates that he can't go back to bed now because everything is wet. 'I'll take a shower, don't you dare to come to the bathroom.' He links the other to inform him.

'As if I wanna see you naked, I value my eyesight.' Comes back as an answer.

'Sure, let's pretend you didn't tell me how fucking hot I am when we've fucked.' Jeongguk was now  the one smirking, knows that he looks good and that Taehyung likes it.

'Can you shut up? I didn't do such a thing! You are- ugh, just shut up asshole.' Taehyung doesn't know what to say, is distracted with roaming through one of his bags when Jeongguk steps out of the bedroom wearing only a towel that's hanging way too low.

"Lost for words huh?" The Omega stands behind him, breath hitting the older's nape.

"Fuck." Taehyung shivers slightly, feels turned on even though he hasn't seen him yet. He makes the mistake and turns around. Eyes wide as soon as they meet a naked chest. "Holy shit!"

"Hah, wanna have a taste of this?" Jeongguk lets his hand glide over his chest, down to his abs. "Too bad that you are denying it, I would have made an except-" The younger can't finish his sentence, Taehyung's eyes have changed the color and are a deep red now. Jeongguk gets shoved against the nearest wall and is now caged between two arms.

"Don't test me Jeon, you know that my Alpha fucking wants you and right now he is the stronger one." Taehyung licks Jeongguk's neck where their mating mark sits.

Jeongguk whimpers, a moan slips out right after. It feels so good, he wants him to bite the mark again, to take him right here and there.

"Alpha, please."

"Please what, baby?" Taehyung leans back, looks into those pretty blue eyes of the Omega.

Jeongguk opens his mouth to answer when suddenly there are knocks on the door. "Yah, do I have to wake the both of you up every morning now?" Hoseok shouts annoyed, causing the pair to part immediately.

They're ripped out of the trance they were in, cheeks flushed and eyes wide.