44

The mates clean themselves up as best as possible, get dressed and then walk together to the door.

"Ready to face the demons?" Jeongguk chuckles.

Taehyung rolls his eyes playfully. "Of course Angel, let's get it."

When they enter the living room, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jimin are still there, sitting on the couch. They're talking about something that's playing on the television.

"Oh my god, Hyung!" Taehyung runs towards them, hugging his brother tightly. Forgotten is the incident, all that matters now is that his beloved Hyung and his mate are in his apartment. They loosen the hug and smile at each other. "When did you both arrive? We just talked like a few hours ago."

"Yeah, that's when Jimin pushed me out of the den, saying that we have to go now. You know my baby, Tae. He can't be away from you for too long and the amount of months are already too much for him." Namjoon looks at his mate. "I know that you're dying to jump on Tae."

As soon as Namjoon lets go of Taehyung, Jimin's jumping up, wrapping his legs around the hips, while his arms are hooked around his neck. The smaller Omega showers him with pecks on both of his cheeks. "TaeTae. I've missed you so much."

Jeongguk chuckles at them, he's seeing Namjoon and Jimin for the first time but he knows that they don't mean any harm and the Omega is already mated. He has a fond smile on his face, watching them lovingly.

"Minnie stop." Taehyung laughs. "I wanna introduce you to my mate." He waves the younger over to them and Jeongguk follows the order. "This is Ggukie, he's pregnant and has also another surprise."

Jeongguk is bowing to them to show respect to the older men. "Nice to meet you, I'm sorry that I've caused so much trouble, but I promise that it's all in the past now. I love Taehyungie with all of my heart and more."

Jimin hops down from the Alpha and bows back to the fellow Omega. "I'm Jimin, Taehyung's platonic soulmate. I'm glad you both are fine now, everyone makes mistakes so don't worry about it." He walks over to him and pulls Jeongguk in a tight hug. "You're my brother now, let's gossip about our mates soon." Jimin whispers to him with a wink.

Jeongguk nods, is overwhelmed by the other's reaction, he thought that he'd be mad and give him a speech of how he shouldn't have done that to Taehyung. Jeongguk already likes Jimin.

"So." Namjoon interrupts the sudden upcoming silence. "What's that surprise my brother was talking about? "

Jeongguk goes to fetch his bag he had brought and pulls a box out of it. "Taehyung, would you like to do me the favor and open it?" Although his mate already knows about the surprise, he doesn't know what it is and wants him to reveal it to everyone.

"Sure baby." The Alpha grins, takes the box from his hands and slowly opens the top. With a loud gasp, he looks at Jeongguk and pulls the items out.

There are two small shoes, the color tells them the gender of the pups.

"Wait!" Yoongi finally comes to life. "Twins?"

Jeongguk smiles widely. "Yes, girls as you can already see."

Taehyung gives the little shoes to Namjoon, runs to his mate, lifting him up carefully to spin him around. "You'll give me not only one but two baby girls, I'm so so happy Ggukie."

The Omega can't believe how lucky he is, his mate forgave him and isn't disappointed that there's no boy in his belly. He should know his Alpha better than that, what was he thinking? "Me too Hyunie, I can't wait to see them."

Yoongi makes a call to Seokjin, telling him to come over and bring Hoseok with him.

Twenty minutes later, seven young men are gathered in the living room, having a small baby shower. Seokjin had brought alcohol free champagne to celebrate. Of course no one minds to drink it and Jeongguk knows that he couldn't be luckier to have them as his friends and Taehyung as his mate.

"Okay Jeonggukie, do you already have names for them?" Jimin is curious, his own pup Minjoon is currently staying with Namjoon's parents in Daegu.

"Well, I wanna choose them together with Tae. Maybe we both can name one each." The younger Omega answers with a shy smile. "Only if that's okay for you?"

"I'd be honored baby. I've already one in mind but I won't tell." Taehyung winks.

"They'll have Kim as surname?" Namjoon throws in.

Jeongguk nods. "Yes, since we are mates and Tae is the Alpha, it's going to be his. I wouldn't want it any other way."

"I'm really okay with Jeon, Jimin and Namjoon already have a heir so the name Kim is already safe in the pack." Taehyung looks at his brother who knows exactly what he's going to say next. "Let's make Jeon their surname.

Jeongguk can't help the tears from running down, he would have never thought that Taehyung would want that. "Okay, I love you." He sobs.

"Oh baby, I hope those are happy tears." Taehyung jokes, wiping them gently away with his thumbs.

"They are, I think I'm dreaming. Please pinch me." The Omega whines when he feels the sting on his cheek. "Okay, that's enough." He laughs, taking Taehyung's hand in his own, intertwining their fingers.

"They're so cute." Jimin coos with a pout. "When did we stop being like that?" He nudges his mate.

"What do you mean? We are like this on a daily basis." Namjoon scoffs, hugs the Omega from behind and places a soft peck to his nape. "You know that I love you, right?"

"Yes I do. I love you too baby and our son."

The doorbell rings and Yoongi goes to open it, knowing that it's his mate behind the door. He felt lonely with all the couples around him and the others haven't met him yet. "Hey babe, come in." He kisses Kihyun shyly, then makes space for him to enter. "Straight to the living room." He points a finger.

Kihyun nods but pulls him in for another kiss. "They can wait one more minute."

Yoongi is always a flustered mess around him when they meet up with others, even if he's an Alpha.

Back in the living room, Kihyun introduces himself, as well as the others who don't know him yet. The rest of the day is full of laughter, funny and romantic stories, questions about Jimin and Namjoon's pup. They show pictures and Taehyung promises that he and Jeongguk will visit soon.

Seokjin also has something to announce. "I've filled out a request to build my own pack here in Seoul. Yesterday I've received the answer and they allow me to do it."

It makes Yoongi and Taehyung looking at each other, they're sure to have the same thought.

"Hyung, if Jeongguk accepts, can we join? We won't go back to Daegu and we don't have a pack anymore." Taehyung asks, Namjoon is mind linking him to tell that he supports the idea.

"Me too, Kihyun and I were already looking for one. Baby is that okay for you?" Yoongi turns to his mate who was already smiling wide.

"Of course, your friends are amazing and I'd be an idiot if I'd say no." They seal it with a kiss.

Seokjin get up from where he was sitting and claps his hands. "Perfect, I needed at least five more members to sign the contract. With my baby here, it's exactly five."

"If I remember correctly, SooYeon, Dohun and two more people are looking for a new pack too." Jeongguk takes his phone out of his pocket. "Here, Soo and I have talked about two days ago."

"They're nice people, Hyung." Taehyung adds.

"Okay, give me their contacts and I'm going to ask them. Wow, this is easier than I thought it would be." Seokjin laughs, his dream of having an own pack with his favorite people is finally coming true and he didn't even have to convince them.