25

*A bit of a time skip*

"Have you packed your things baby?" Seokjin asks his mate, it's the last day before the trip will take place and Hoseok has always told him that he'd do it soon. Soon - A word the Alpha has learned, is one of Hoseok's favorites when he doesn't want to do something. He wonders why, because his baby sounded so happy about it not long ago.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Seokjin pulls the smaller on his lap. They're making breakfast right now while waiting for Jeongguk to come out of his bedroom.

Jeongguk has promised Seokjin to at least say hello to Hoseok for the first time since they're together but he's taking his sweet time.

"It's stupid, just ignore my bad mood." The Omega sighs, leans back to rest his head to his boyfriend's chest.

"It's not stupid, I care about you and seeing the love of my life not smiling makes me sad too." Seokjin pouts, tries to act cute to get a smile from him and it works.

Hoseok turns his head, pecking the older's lips. "Okay, I'll tell you." After sighing exaggerated, Hoseok begins to explain why he's acting like this. "Do you remember around two months ago, when we first saw each other? I applied for this trip that is tomorrow, but now I don't wanna go anymore. I'll be away for a whole week while you're going to be in rut." He could already smell the increased scent. Seokjin smells so fucking good without being in rut, so now it drives the Omega crazy. What if he needs someone to help him through this but he isn't there? It's not that Hoseok doesn't trust his mate, it's just that instincts are fucking up some things sometimes. "Let me talk to your Alpha please."

Seokjin furrows his brows but does as requested, his eyes are changing its color and the facial expression is suddenly playful. "Hobi baby, what can I do for you?"

"Promise me you'll keep yourself inside the house and wait for me till I'm back. I'll let my Omega reward you plenty times." Hoseok's comes straight to the point, voice deeper than usual. He makes sure that the Alpha knows that he's serious.

"Oh, I like the thought of it. Don't worry, I don't plan to cheat on you, besides, you have the best ass and cutest moans. I'd be an idiot if I would fuck someone else." If Seokjin's second gender is hurt that his mate doesn't trust him, then he's hiding it well.

Hoseok nods satisfied with slightly rosy cheeks. "Thanks, it really means a lot to me. I uh, I love your dick game too." The Omega in him groans embarrassed, he can't believe what he has to listen to.

"I'll let Seokjin come back now, have a safe trip sweetheart." The eyes change back to brown before Hoseok could say anything back.

Seokjin hugs his mate from behind. "I love you, don't worry about my rut okay? It isn't the first time I'm going through it alone."

"I know but now you have a mate and I hate that I can't be there for you."

Before Hoseok could say more, Jeongguk enters the living room. "Good morning guys."

"Morning" - "Morning" The couple says at the same time.

Seokjin helps Hoseok down from his lap and stands up turning to Jeongguk. "Did you pack your things?"

"Yeah, oh before I forget it. Hobi, we both will share a room." Jeongguk takes an apple, bites into it.

"Uh, I already told Ta-"

"Of course you both will, am I right baby?" He cuts Hoseok off, knows what he was going to say and it's the perfect moment to interfere. The three of them together, there's no way Taehyung and his brother can avoid each other.

He knows from Hoseok that they had kissed after Taehyung's rut and the tension between them will definitely lead to more. Yes, he pities his baby who'll be in the middle of the horny messes, but it's a necessary sacrifice.

"What? But-" Hoseok gets cut off again but this time by soft, pillow-y lips.

"Get ready, I'll drive the both of you." He winks and then whispers lowly. "I'll explain it later through text, just play along for now."

Hoseok nods slightly, Jeongguk is fortunately busy with the apple and a Manga, so he doesn't notice the exchange.

"Gguk, where's your bag? You will be late if we don't go now." Seokjin grabs Hoseok's one and intertwines their fingers. "Come on, don't be so slow bro." He gently pulls his Omega to the door while glaring at his brother.

With an eye roll, the youngest follows them.

The way is short and Hoseok has messaged Taehyung that he won't be able to walk him to university today.

They arrive a few minutes later, getting out of the car. Seokjin kisses Hoseok goodbye and waits until he has disappeared in the building with his brother. "I'm so lucky, my baby boy is the best."

Taehyung is already waiting when Hoseok sees him. "Tae!" He shouts to get his undivided attention.

Jeongguk looks at the Alpha, clearing his throat. "I'll go, have fun."

Hoseok doesn't have a chance to counter, the younger is already on his way to the lecture room.

Taehyung walks over with a big smile. "Are you as nervous as I am because of tomorrow? I'm so glad that we can share a room, now that you're mated."

"Yeah haha, me too." Hoseok hopes that he isn't too obvious. The fact that Seokjin wants Jeongguk to join them doesn't sit well with him, but who is he to deny the love of his life's wish?

"See you later, we should hurry up or we're going to be late." Taehyung leads them to the Omega's lecture hall and hugs him tightly. "I hope the day goes by fast."

They part ways and meet again at lunch. Since the incident in the bathroom, Jeongguk and Taehyung have avoided each other like plaque. It's obvious for their friends, especially SooYeon and Dohun, who have tried their best to bring them together.