21

Taehyung's date isn't what he expected it to be. Dohun isn't touchy or flirting with him, he's keeping a safe distance and chooses his words carefully. What's wrong with the Beta? Maybe it wasn't a good idea to go out earlier than planned, where everyone could see them.

"Hun, is there something you want to tell me?" The older looks up from the menu to lock eyes with the other.

A deep sigh leaves the person in question. "I- why is this so difficult, we aren't even dating." Dohun chuckles slightly, more to himself. "I think I fell for SooYeon, the girl who was clingy with your mate. Unfortunately she only sees me as a friend it seems, I'm sorry for ruining your day with my bad mood when it was me who asked you to go out." Dohun really is sorry. Taehyung doesn't deserve another heartbreak. Not that the Alpha is in love with him, he knows that, but the older was obviously giving him a chance.

"Hey, don't pout." Taehyung is using his fingers to change it to a smile. "Now keep it up, she's going to regret her decision soon. Jeongguk and I-" He stops for a moment. "-we still long for each other, even though we don't want to. It's the bond and there's nothing that can stop it. Well there is, but let's not talk about it." Only death can part them.

Dohun nods, the forced smile vanishing. "Why don't you talk to him, maybe that's all it needs for the both of you to be together again."

Jeongguk and SooYeon have entered the coffee shop when Taehyung was touching the other's lips. They couldn't hear their conversation though.

SooYeon shifts nervously, seeing the one she fell for being this close to another Alpha makes her want to scream at them. She knows that she doesn't have any right to be jealous, is out on a date with Jeongguk herself.

"Should we go to somewhere else instead?" The girl stops Jeongguk from walking further.

"No, I don't care about them. Let's have fun, shall we?" Jeongguk grins at her, determined to make the other see them together.

SooYeon suppresses the urge to grin. "Fine, lead the way." Her wolf's growling, doesn't like it when an Omega is in charge when she's right there. SooYeon tells her to shut up, it's not about domestics right now. Jeongguk isn't their Omega and if he would have been, there's no way they'd dominate them in public.

The friends are choosing a table not too close to the others, the day should be a good one and not overshadowed by jealousy. Not that Jeongguk was jealous, not at all, but he wants SooYeon to enjoy their date.

Taehyung noticed the smell, wants to look around to find the source but stays strong. His rut is coming up and this stupid Omega is going to trigger it. "Hun, let's go. I don't think it's a good idea to be here right now."

Dohun furrows his brows. "We just ordered, we can't leave before paying."

Shit, he's right. "Okay, then let's eat fast, Jeongguk is here and his scent is driving me nuts. I'm close to my rut."

It doesn't need a genius to know what it means so Dohun nods, lets his gaze wandering through the room. He finds the Omega together with his love pretty fast, she's standing out for him after all.

"It should be there any minute, are you alright?" The Beta sees Taehyung squirming in his seat, he's definitely feeling uncomfortable.

"Well, I wanna pull him out of this coffee shop and punish him so bad but I can hold my Alpha back for a bit longer. He just smells so fucking good, I hate it." Taehyung bites down on his bottom lip to prevent him from growling. His ears tickle and his tail is wagging excitedly.

"Tae, you're obvious right now. What if he sees it?" The younger smirks, secretly hopes that Jeongguk does.

"I don't fucking care, where's the damn waitress with our order?" The suppressed growl finally escapes, makes the customers heads turning towards him.

Dohun looks at Jeongguk who's one of them. His doe eyes are big and it has clearly an effect on the Omega. That's going pretty well, he winks at SooYeon, the Alpha's winking back. Their plan seems to be successful, they should become actors.

SooYeon clears her throat, takes Jeongguk's hand to calm him down. Her Alpha pheromones surrounding him. "What's wrong Ggukie?" And if this also makes her boyfriend jealous, then it's a win win situation.

"Uh, nothing. Nothing is fucking wrong, what do you wanna drink and eat?" He rips his gaze away from his mate, turns his hand around to intertwine their fingers.

They order soon after. Jeongguk can't help but look at Taehyung's cute tail wagging from left to right. His scent is getting stronger and so does his own. The wolves in the coffee shop, that are noticing it too, cover their noses and leave after paying.

Dohun whimpers when Taehyung's foot accidentally brushes his thigh, he's not immune to the smell either. Be it from the Alpha or the Omega, it doesn't matter because he's a Beta. He tries to get SooYeon's attention but the girl is busy flirting with Jeongguk and it pisses him off.

"Hun, I want you." Taehyung's voice is deep, very deep and it sends shivers down Dohun's spine. "Can I kiss you?" The Alpha lets his foot traveling upwards, almost reaching the younger's crotch.

"Tae, oh my goodness, d-don't do that please." Dohun tries to push him away but Taehyung is too strong. "That's not how we planned things to turn out." He mumbles.

"What did you say, which plan?" Taehyung drops his foot, is confused now.

"Look, I'm sorry. SooYeon and I, we are more than just friends and we wanted to bring you and Jeongguk together again. Everything went well until he triggered your rut." Dohun sighs, he's sure that Taehyung will be mad at him.