27

Taehyung arrived the room shortly after Jeongguk but the door was closed. He groaned annoyed, banged on it a few times but the door didn't open.

"Jeonfuck, I swear to everything I know, open the fucking door or else I will kick it in!" The Alpha comes through, his eyes are now an angry red and if it would be possible, there would steam coming out of his nose.

A silent chuckle can be heard, Taehyung became even angrier. "You will fucking regret it!"

The door of another room opens slightly, a student peeking through the gap. "Shut the fuck up Alpha, I wanna rest." His voice sounds sleepy, it's obvious that he was taking a nap, based on the bed hair.

Taehyung would listen if he would have been calm but that's not the case right now. A threatening growl is leaving his mouth and the other wolf's eyes widen. "Yah dude, chill. Jeonfuck will give in soon."

"What did you just say?" It's one thing if he says that name to his mate but it's absolutely not acceptable for that asshole to call him that too. "If I were you, I'd close the door and hide." Another growl can be heard.

The student rolls his eyes but does as requested, he wants to go back to bed anyway and knows that it's useless to argue with a heated Alpha who's trying to get to his mate. "Whatever, just shut the fuck up."

Before Taehyung could jump at him, Jeongguk placed a hand on his shoulder. The older hadn't noticed that the Omega has stepped out of the room.

"Hey, don't make a scene. I was just using the toilet and couldn't open the door." Jeongguk smirked, both know that it's a lie since he was chuckling moments ago when Taehyung had tried to get his attention.

Without another word, the Alpha is pushing Jeongguk aside, entering the room. The younger shakes his head, wants to follow but the door closes right in front of his face. "Are you serious Taehyung?" He can't help but laugh at the situation, of course this would happen after the elevator incident and this one.

At least Jeongguk has his phone with him, so he dials SooYeon's number. She answers after a few rings out of breath.

"Hey Gguk, what's wrong?" SooYeon doesn't know that he has to share a room with Taehyung.

"Can we meet at the lobby in two minutes?" Jeongguk's eyes are still fixated on the door, maybe Taehyung will hear him and let him in.

"Uh, I just came out of the shower. Give me ten minutes and I'll be there." She's doing something in the background while speaking, it sounds like she is searching for clothes.

"Okay, I'll wait where we all have gathered earlier. See you soon Soo." He ends the call after a hum from her and walks to the staircase.

Taehyung has heard everything, was leaning against the door while they had talked. Why doesn't it feel like this round is a point for him? Annoyed, he walks to the bedroom but stops in his tracks when he sees that there's only one bed. It's not even king sized. "What the hell, are they kidding me?" Taehyung looks around, there's a couch in the living room but it's way too short for either of them. He definitely won't sleep on it.

Without wasting time, Taehyung unpacks his things, makes sure that the other knows that the bed is already occupied. Taehyung has brought two stuffed animals to the trip, thought he'd room with Hoseok so it wasn't a problem. Yes, he is an Alpha, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't like cute things.

Suddenly sleep overcomes him, he lies down, falling asleep within a few minutes.

Jeongguk is in the meantime waiting for SooYeon who's taking her sweet time. "Ten minutes huh?" He looks at the large clock on the wall and scoffs. Women and their sense of time.

A really pretty looking female Alpha walks out of the elevator, eyes linking with the Omega. A big smile appears on her lips as she waves her hand.

"Fucking finally." Jeongguk mumbles, not impressed by her appearance, he just doesn't see more in her than a friend. He waves back and waits until she comes over. "Hey Soo, you know that ten minutes are long over. I've waited for hours." Jeongguk exaggerates.

SooYeon rolls her eyes. "It's twenty minutes more, don't be so dramatic. Anyway, who's your roommate?"

Right in his guts. Jeongguk groans at the reminder. "Let's not talk here, how about we eat something in the restaurant?"

"Sounds good, I'm starving." The Alpha pats her flat stomach.

They went to the bigger of the two restaurants and sat down. It's a buffet so they don't have to wait for a waiter or waitress.

When SooYeon and Jeongguk started to eat, the former tries again. "So, who's your roommate. I guess it's Hoseok, am I right?"

Jeongguk sighs, shaking his head. "Unfortunately no. Hoseok, I and Taehyung were the last ones and they let Hobi decide if he wants a single room or stay with us."

"Oh god, he took the single room, didn't he?" She wanted to laugh because it's definitely something she would do, but suppressed it.

"Of fucking course! He knows that we can't stand each other, he knows that it will be horrible for us and he still thought that it would be funny. I really don't know what to do, Soo. Who's your partner, can we exchange?" Jeongguk's pout is adorable but not cute enough.

SooYeon is raising her right brow. "She's a Beta and not mated, you know it's not allowed to room with a girl when you're a boy. I'm sorry but no Ggukie, try and enjoy the stay as much as possible. Don't let him get to you and you, don't be your sassy self and everything will turn out great." She takes Jeongguk's hand into her own, squeezing it for a second. "Have fun bunny, we only live once."

There's something about the last sentence that made Jeongguk thoughtful. "We only live once." He mumbles while walking back to his room after they had finished the meal and conversation.