29

The trip itself includes planned parts of the teachers, they don't take much time but it's a must to attend.

All the students are gathered in the lobby, they listen to what Mister Choi says. "Okay, today we will visit the market, there is going to be a woman who'll explain how everything works. Please ask questions after she is done with the introduction. Afterwards you all can stroll through the stands to buy stuff or eat something there. We're going to stay for three hours then drive back."

Miss Young adds. "Your roommate is your partner, Mister Jung Hoseok, you can join whoever you want since you have the only single room. Please behave and don't go further away from the market."

Around an hour later, they finally arrive. The old lady talks for about thirty minutes until everyone is free to explore. Taehyung, Jeongguk and Hoseok stay behind, waiting for the students and lecturers to leave.

"Okay guys, I know it's hard for the both of you but please don't argue the whole time. I wanna have fun and eat a lot." Hoseok points to them alternately with a glare.

"Hyung." Taehyung sighs. "I try my best but if this Omega here means t-"

"You're already starting to piss me off, just shut up and let's go." Jeongguk is pushing through them, walking ahead. "Hurry the fuck up."

"See? I can't stand him." Taehyung growls lowly, can't help it, follows the younger with fast steps.

Hoseok shakes his head with a smile. "At least they didn't fight." He runs after them, their legs are longer and therefore they're faster.

Jeongguk stops at a stand with lamb skewers. "Gosh, I missed eating them." He orders five sticks for himself.

Hoseok and Taehyung watch him but they don't want the same. The next stand sells cold noodles - naengmyeon. "Hyung, let's buy this!" His tail waves, ears twitching.

Who's Hoseok to say no if he's this excited. Jeongguk takes a bite of his food, eyes following Taehyung. He isn't sure if he's drooling because of the taste or because of the sight. Only now Jeongguk notices what he's wearing. The shirt is a bit see through and his pants too tight. How the fuck did he get his tail trough the way too small opening?

When a stanger approached the Alpha, he walks over to them. His stupid Omega takes over and wraps a protective arm around Taehyung's waist. The stranger, who was about to speak to Taehyung, raises a brow and releases pheromones that clearly shows that he's annoyed.

"Hey Tae, is it delicious?" Jeongguk leans in, sniffing the noodles. Damn, they smell good.

"Yah! Don't put your nose in my food." The older holds it away from Jeongguk, doesn't really notice the arm around him, as if it's normal to do so.

Hoseok looks at the stranger, has to hold back chuckles. Of course Jeongguk would get territorial if there's another Omega showing interest in his mate. He just watches, doesn't interrupt them.

"I'll give you one of my sticks if I can try yours." Jeongguk smirks, side eying the intruder.

"No, you can keep your skewers. I don't w-" A purr like sound suddenly leaves Taehyung's mouth.

Jeongguk is gently stroking his tail, unseen by anyone except the stranger and Hoseok. "What did you say?" He tugs a bit, knows that it affects him.

"Fuck, take it. I'm not hungry anymore." Taehyung was about to give him the noodles but Jeongguk only opens his mouth.

"Feed me, my hands are full." One hand is holding the sticks and the other is caressing Taehyung's tail.

Hoseok can't believe it, the scene in front of him is too hilarious to be true. He regrets not recording it.

Taehyung's wolf loves the fondles, obeying his Omega immediately. He feeds the noodles carefully to the other who hums satisfied. The stranger now focused on another Alpha, gave up after seeing Jeongguk tugging on the tail. It's something so intimate that it's obvious that they're together.

A small group of students are walking past them, they whisper to each other about the mates. Hoseok gives them a stinky eye and they stop with their whispers, walking fast away.

"Thank you Taehyung, it was delicious." Half of the noodles are gone. Jeongguk looks at Hoseok. "Can you hold them for a moment?"

The older Omega nods, taking the sticks from his hands.

"You need to eat too Alpha, lemme help you." Jeongguk holds the chopsticks in front of the other's mouth.

Taehyung stares at him, opening his mouth, dazed. Jeongguk doesn't stop caressing him, has control over the older. It gives him power and satisfaction. It's too easy, there's something about it that makes Jeongguk craving for more. He missed being with Taehyung, even though he'd never admit it openly.

Jeongguk more and more regrets his decision in the past but he's too proud to apologize and admit his mistakes.

Hoseok isn't sure if it's a good idea to let him continue with what he's doing. It could hurt both of them in the end even more. There's also a chance that they'd come together again, that's why he doesn't stop the younger Omega.

The rest of the time, Jeongguk doesn't leave his side. They look like a couple as it should be. Hoseok feels like a third wheel but doesn't care. He just hopes that they will stop being stupid soon. It's all that matters right now and he has promised Seokjin to help them.