34

Jeongguk stiffens at the sentence, Taehyung has noticed it, he's gonna find out soon and then there's no way he'd accept him and the pup at where they're standing right now.

"What's wrong? Do you already regret it?" Taehyung leans back a little, is still close to the other's face.

"No, I really like it. It's just that I don't want it to be an one time thing but it's also too early to ask for more. I've done so many things in the past that I'm ashamed of and I don't expect you to forgive me immediately." It had to be said, somewhere he has to start getting his mate back and if not now, when then?

"Ggukie, look at me." Taehyung is locking eyes with him. "Yes, I'm disappointed, yes I'm still a little mad and yes, I need time, but please don't think that I'm doing this to hurt you. I want us to work out too but as you've already said, I can't forgive you immediately. Wait for me, I'm eventually getting there. Should we stop before we go too far?"

Jeongguk shakes his head. "I like the kisses, please don't stop. Can we cuddle tonight though?"

A sweet smile is forming on Taehyung's lips. "Of course we can, my Alpha would kill me if I'd say no, but that's not the main reason I'm agreeing. I need your touch as much as I need air to breathe, it was so hard for me when you went missing and also when you've ignored me as soon as I've finally found you."

This makes Jeongguk feel even more guilty, he frowns but Taehyung creates a smile on the younger's face, using his fingers. "Stop it, it's alright now, okay? I like it more when you are happy, it makes me feel warm and happy too."

Who's Jeongguk to deny him that? He gently takes Taehyung's hand that's on his face and slowly pecks each of his finger. The Alpha is watching every movement, feeling the tickles in his stomach and doesn't want it to end - ever. He didn't lie about needing time, only to make sure that the same wouldn't repeat itself in the future. Jeongguk has to be aware that Taehyung isn't someone who forgives easily.

"Good night Tae, sleep well." Jeongguk gives him a final kiss to the lips, nudging the older so that he's turning around.

Taehyung doesn't get the hint. "What do you need Ggukie?"

"Can you umm." He hesitates but after a deep breath he continues. "Can you turn around so that your back is facing me?"

The older chuckles but nods. "Of course, you wanna be the big spoon huh?" He winks at the Omega.

Jeongguk bites his bottom lip before speaking. "Actually, I wanna play with your tail and wrap it around my waist. It's so soft and fluffy. Do you mind?"

Taehyung almost chokes on nothing, did he hear that correctly? Shit, he's going to regret saying yes but who is he to deny his baby's wish. "I don't mind but-" His gaze becomes darker. "-if I moan, it's your fault, don't blame me for that."

Jeongguk laughs a bit. "I would never, I love your moans." The younger's cheeks are painted with a healthy red now, Taehyung really doesn't hold back with his words, is honest and he likes that. Oh how much he wants them to work out again.

"Then have fun, I guess." Taehyung turns his back to the other, raises his tail for Jeongguk to grab, who immediately does just that.

What's surprising for Taehyung is, that Jeongguk is the one moaning now. His eyes widen a bit, didn't know that it would have such an effect on him. He couldn't think more about it as he feels Jeongguk stroking the length, there's also a hand on one of his wolf ears. It takes everything in Taehyung to supress a purr that's threatening to come out.

"Tae, you don't have to hold back." Jeongguk whispers behind him, tucking a bit at the tail and receives the wanted sound from the Alpha. "That's more like it." He's kissing Taehyung's nape gently.

"I don't know what I should do with you, don't get addicted and do that in public or else I'm fucked." The older chuckles but means each word. He can't just start to purr or moan in front of the other students or lecturers.

Jeongguk smirks. "I won't, that's just for me to hear." With that, silence fills the room and soon Taehyung's tail is wrapped around Jeongguk's leg instead of his waist. They fall asleep and soft breathing can be heard. It's peaceful, their minds are at peace for the first time in a while and their wolves couldn't be happier.

Hoseok wakes up in time to get ready, he has learned that he shouldn't just go over to the pair and possibly interrupt something. It's better to make a call instead to make sure they won't miss breakfast. Even though he feels like a dad, who has to remind his sons every day to get up, but he likes it.

Twenty minutes later, the Omega takes his phone, writes a love message to his mate and blushes at the voice messages from the previous night where he had sexted with him to help through the rut. Hoseok clears his throat and dials Taehyung's number.

With a deep grunt, the Alpha answers after ten ringings. "Tae, you and Gguk have to get up now or you'll be late."

"Hyung, I can't." Taehyung whispers.

"Why can't you?" The older is confused, are they sick after yesterday?

"Well uh, let's just say that Jeonggukie is sleeping cutely and I can't bring myself to wake him up." Taehyung makes a short pause. "My tail is occupied by him and his grip around my waist is too strong."

"Oh my god, I can't believe you! Get your ass up, you both can do the nasty stuff later since we have a day for ourselves. You need to eat and don't you dare to be all lovey-dovey in front of me because I feel lonely without my mate." Hoseok is smiling while saying it, likes that the stubborn couple is finally making progress.

"Hyung?" It's Jeongguk speaking now.

"Hey Ggukie, can you give Taehyung his tail back and push him out of the bed?" Hoseok hears Taehyung complain in the background and couldn't help but laugh.

"We will be down in twenty, need to take a cold shower now, Hyung. Bye." Jeongguk says, ending the call without giving the other Omega a chance to reply.

"Brat, I wonder why he needs a cold shower though." He smirks, has a hunch of what the reason could be.