35

The three hybrids meet downstairs, thirty minutes later. Hoseok throws a glare over to Jeongguk, who made him wait ten minutes more.

"Hyung, stop it. It isn't my fault that we are late. Taehyung took too long in the shower and I told him multiple times to hurry up." Jeongguk pouts, hopes that this would work to his favor.

Taehyung looked up from his plate. "Excuse me?" He scoffs. "Who took almost fifteen minutes until I could finally go shower? It was you, not me." He said matter-of-factly.

"Great, they're at it again and here I thought the both of you get along now." Hoseok rolls his eyes but of course knows that this is just bickering and not what it was like before.

Jeongguk shakes his head, leans in to Taehyung's face slowly. "We do get along very well, see?" He uses his fingers to turn the other's face to him and places a soft peck to the Alpha's lips.

Taehyung sits there frozen, not expecting Jeongguk to kiss him in public, in front of the other students. Before he could react and respond to the kiss, it's already over and Jeongguk smiles shyly.

"Was that okay? I'm sorry if it was a wrong move, I know that you need time but I couldn't help it." The younger looks down to his fingers, playing with one of the few rings he's wearing.

"No uh, I liked it but it surprised me, not gonna lie." Taehyung grins, grabbing Jeongguk's nape to pull him close. There's no way he won't kiss him back.

Hoseok groans annoyed. "I miss the old times, when they weren't eating one another's faces in front of me, I can't have a piece of peace, can I?"

The pair part before it could become heated, people around them are looking at the mates and start to whisper. It's out of question what they're thinking, but both of them don't care one bit.

"Hyung." Taehyung nudges him gently. "How is Seokjin doing?"

Jeongguk is still smiling like an idiot, Taehyung just made out with him willingly in a public place. Now he's sure that everything will be alright soon and that they can be together again, just how it should have been from the beginning if he wouldn't have been such an idiot.

"His rut it almost over, he did so well and says that he's missing me so much." The older's cheeks become a bit rosy but he doesn't hide it. Everyone can see how whipped he is for the most handsome Alpha.

"I'm glad, Seokjin is a good one and you deserve only the best." Taehyung smiles at his smaller friend, takes his hand, squeezing it slightly.

Jeongguk sees it, an almost inaudible growl makes its way up to his throat. He knows that they're just friends but it doesn't mean that he likes his mate being touchy with someone else, when he's right here. Jeongguk lays his head on Taehyung's shoulder, pulls the arm softly and as soon as Hoseok's hand slips out of the Alpha's grip, he intertwines their fingers satisfied.

Hoseok chuckles. "Possessive bastard." It was only a whisper, but given their better hearing, he receives a smirk from the youngest, mouthing a 'Mine' to him.

Taehyung is oblivious about the last part, breaks their hands apart only to place his palm on Jeongguk's muscular thigh.

Jeongguk looks happy, getting clearly aroused from the touch. Hoseok can't believe how fast he has changed, from hating Taehyung's guts to now being a little shit as soon as someone just looks at his mate's direction. He's glad though, soon they'll be a family with a pup and it's better to start coming back together now.

His thoughts getting interrupted by a tiny whimper from Jeongguk. Hoseok looks over, noticing that Taehyung is trying really hard not to smirk. "Are you kidding me?" He whispers to them.

Jeongguk couldn't answer right now, too distracted by the other's hand. Taehyung raises a brow. "What do you mean Hyung?"

The oldest bends down, looks below the table and can't believe his eyes. Taehyung's hand is inside Jeongguk's pants, the movement clearly shows that he's stroking him slowly, almost painfully slowly.

"Stop it, there are people around." It's still a whisper but Hoseok's tone is more daring.

"What if I don't wanna? Can't you see that he's enjoying it?" Taehyung nibbles on Jeongguk's ear lobe, earing another small whimper from his Omega. "Baby, do you want me to stop? Hoseok here thinks that we should, because of all the others sitting close to us."

Jeongguk only shakes his head, inhales deeply when Taehyung pushes his nail into the slit.

"See, Jeonggukie likes being watched." The Alpha grins proudly.

"I hate the both of you, I'm suddenly not hungry anymore." Hoseok gets up from his chair and bends over the table. "Take him to your room and give him what he really wants. I can't stand the thought that you're going to let him suffer. Poor boy." He shakes his head and leaves them with a big sigh. Seokjin is waiting for a call anyway and who is he to let the love of his life wait any longer?

Taehyung stops his movements. "You heard him, do you want me to fuck you or do you wanna keep this going? I won't let you cum here though."

It's difficult for Jeongguk to speak clearly right now, too aroused and his mind full of inappropriate thoughts of what Taehyung would do to him in the cafeteria. Will he be able to suppress his moans, can he hold back not to come loudly? Alone the thought of getting caught excited him. "Let's continue h-here."

Taehyung would lie if he'd say that he's surprised, had a feeling that the younger would want to continue in public. Could it be that Jeongguk likes being watched? "Okay, but try to stay silent, can you do that for me baby?"

Jeongguk looks up and into the other's dark eyes. He himself has already tears building up in the corner of his own, but knows that Taehyung likes when he cries because of the pleasure caused by him. Unfortunately he can't do that now, it would expose them for sure. Jeongguk nods again, afraid that his voice would crack or be too loud if he'd speak now.

"Good boy." Taehyung makes sure to use the tip of his tongue to lick the lobe, after he nibbles on it for a second.

If Jeongguk would have known what is going to happen, he would have chosen the sex but let's be honest, the Omega is enjoying it way too much.