19

Jeongguk wasn't really sick, he just didn't want to go to university. Lately his Omega annoys him so much because of Taehyung, that he has to avoid him. Sure, he puked a lot but with the use of his fingers. It's disgusting, not gonna lie, but Seokjin wouldn't have let him stay at home.

Now he has time until his brother will come back, it's boring, very boring. At least he can play games, even though the risk of getting caught is higher.

He's losing game after game, a specific Alpha is always on his mind and Jeongguk is bothered so much. Why did he come to Seoul? Couldn't he attend any other university in South Korea, or even better, in the USA or Europe. Of fucking course their ways had to cross again, the moon goddess must hate him.

Unfortunately there's no way he himself can change the place, without Seokjin it's not possible. Jeongguk knows him too well, Seoul was always his dream since they were in elementary school. His restaurant is doing well and he has no reason to give that up.

Jeongguk needs to find a job besides his studies, only then he can move out and also on. For now, he has to make sure to avoid Taehyung even more and silence his second gender. Easier said than done, when he is so fucking loud and horny.

Yesterday Jeongguk got a boner because Taehyung was bending down to drink from a water fountain. It was embarrassing and he was lucky enough for not getting caught staring. Who does this Omega think he is? It's his reputation, they'll make fun of him while that coward can hide himself and shut down the outside world.

Jeongguk slams the controller on his bed, has enough of constantly losing. His brother must be home soon so it's best to pretend that he is sleeping. He lays down, staring up at the ceiling. "I have to admit that his ears and tail are really hot but that's it, there's nothing more about Kim Taehyung that turns me on. Okay, his moans maybe too, but you my stupid Omega have to calm the fuck down in the future, do you hear me?" He knocks on his head, as if he's sitting inside. Well, he kind of does but not literally.

'And what about his face, his body and especially his big dick? Remember when he fucked us so good when we were in heat, I still can feel it.' The wolf would smirk if it could and Jeongguk knows that.

"Shut up asshole, he isn't ugly but I've seen more handsome Alphas, he isn't special at all. And his dick? Average, maybe a bit more than average but again, others have big dicks too." Jeongguk is stubborn, he doesn't know why he dislikes the other so much. Sure, he had held him back from fighting by his pack's side but it's not about this anymore.

'Keep lying to yourself, fool. Average? Are you for real! Maybe for horses-'

"Horses? What the fuck, have you ever seen the dick of a horse?" Jeongguk laughs, of course he knows he's just trying to get his point through, but Jeongguk not going to accept such a comparison.

'Whatever, you'll beg for him soon and then I'll say - told you so - again and again and again. You're preventing me from having my mate close. I wanna smell him, wanna mind link with his Alpha. You're cruel, I hope you know that.'

"Why do I even talk to you huh? I am the one in charge, not you. It's my decision, end of the discussion." Jeongguk closes his eyes, puts his fingers into his ear as if it would work, when the voice is in his head and ignores the whine from his Omega.

'You'll regret it as soon as the pain comes. Taehyung will find someone else and then it will too late for us.'

Jeongguk wants to tell him to shut up but he rather keeps ignoring his wolf than answering him again, knows that what the Omega says is correct but it's not happening yet. He doesn't have to think about it right now.

Oh how wrong he is, soon he'll regret not listening to him.

Two days later, he goes to uni again, Seokjin threw him out after figuring it was all just fake.

His friends aren't waiting at the entrance, of course not. They don't know that he is here, hasn't sent them a message.

Jeongguk smells the all too familiar scent as soon as he enters the building. In the past he didn't really notice it but his Omega is the reason now. Fine, if he wants to be an annoying asshole, two can play this game!

Maybe it's not one of his greatest ideas to use SooYeon for it but how else will the Omega get the hint?

"Hey Soo, wait for me!" Jeongguk shouts as he sees her walking next to a guy. Is that Dohun?

The girl turns around, searches for the owner of the voice. Their eyes meet and she waves with a smile. "Ggukie!" SooYeon yells back, whispers something to the Beta next to her and then walks over to Jeongguk. "You're back, I've missed you." She ruffles his styled hair, much to his annoyance.

Jeongguk waits until she's done, can't push her away or else his plan will fail. After SooYeon has stopped, he's fixing it. "Yes, my stomach was acting up but I'm fine now. Did I miss much, where are the others?"

"I'm glad you're better. We have group projects. I don't know where they are right now but we always meet for lunch." She takes Jeongguk's hand, pulling him with her to their next course.

"Oh right, the project. I am done with mine and already sent it to Woobin. Hope he could do the rest." Today is D-day, Jeongguk has totally forgotten about it but fortunately he had finished it the day after they got the topic.

A/N
Don't ever do what Jeongguk did... It's not healthy and Uni or school attendance is important 🤓