36 (slightly M)

Taehyung looks at the neighbor table, three wolves decided to sit down. It makes everything more interesting now, he smirks.

Jeongguk on the other hand doesn't like it one bit, yes, he likes the thrill but now the possibility of getting caught is even higher. "Shit." He groans, biting his bottom lip afterwards.

The older still has his hand inside the boxershorts, thumb pressed against the slit. He hasn't moved since Hoseok had left but it's time to tease his mate, making him regret his decision but also feel good.

"Jeonggukie, what's wrong?" Taehyung looks at the Omega with fake concern. The other's face is red, his lip clearly show marks from biting too hard down.

Jeongguk shakes his head, he doesn't want to say it, too afraid the wolves would be able to hear his whimpers.

"No, that's not how it works baby. You need to talk to me or else I'm going to stop. Do you want that?" The Alpha gives him a last chance to chicken out.

"N-no, please." Jeongguk answers lowly, the quick glance he's throwing to the older is a mistake. Taehyung looks aroused too, gaze dark and mischievous, it makes himself even hotter.

"Please what?" The Alpha raises a brow while squeezing the length.

Jeongguk sits up more straight at this, can't help the small moan from escaping his mouth. "Don't fuck- don't stop Hyung. I want it."

"If you say so." Taehyung shrugs, leaning in to the younger only to take the earlobe into his mouth. He doesn't suck on it yet, his hot breath is hitting the soft skin. "You're so naughty, Ggukie. Such a bad boy."

"Yes, do you like it when I'm a b-bad boy? Oh god, shit!" Jeongguk says the last word louder than intended. Taehyung has started to suck his ear, as well as stroking him faster. It's torture for the younger but a good one, like he wants his mate to bend him over the table and fuck him in front of everyone - hard and deep. At this point he doesn't care anymore, Jeongguk needs to release all the tension that was building up constantly over the past few minutes.

"Only good boys are getting a reward." The Alpha plays with the tip again, covers as much as he can with precum. The scent is getting too much for him, he knows that others can smell it too. He looks around carefully, only to see some of them staring at his mate with want. Taehyung growls, makes sure that they know their place and who he belongs to.

Jeongguk is too deep in his own world, trying so hard to be a good boy, to notice the situation around him. He leans his head to Taehyung's shoulder, relaxing a little. The hand on his cock is doing so good and he wants to come so badly. "Hyung, please!" He sobs, tears running down over his cheek.

"Not here baby. I gave you two options and you wanted this, now be man enough and endure the pain. I promise that I'll reward you later." He places a kiss on the Omega's head, smiles when the other nods slightly. "That's my boy, I like when you're listening to me."

Taehyung's middle finger is gliding over to his opening, hand leaving his cock in the process.

Jeongguk knows what he's going to do, slipping forward to give better access. He's half lying on the chair now, feeling small. The slick is leaking out of his needy hole, making it easier for Taehyung to penetrate him.

Jeongguk's fist immediately is in front of his mouth to bite down. He doesn't want to moan, doesn't want to show others what's going on below the table.

Taehyung can't stop looking at the side of his face, it's beautiful. His own cock starts to hurt, wants to bury himself deep inside his mate. His wolf is going crazy, talking a lot in his mind. 'You are an asshole, fuck him you coward. I want to feel my mate and not watch him suffer.' Taehyung ignores it, continues pushing his finger into the tight hole, adding a second. The angle is weird but it's manageable.

Jeongguk is releasing his sweet scent more and more. Wolves are leaving the room while covering their noses. Fortunately, there aren't any lecturers anymore, they had left an hour ago. The humans look confused but are minding their own businesses.

Taehyung feels the pulsing of the soft walls, he needs to stop soon or Jeongguk is going to come. "Baby, you're doing so well, my perfect Omega."

Jeongguk looks up at him, the tears strained cheeks are glistening and tinted red. "Y-your Omega." He repeats in a whisper.

The Alpha wants to coo, Jeongguk is putty in his hands and it's a sight to see.

Taehyung uses his other hand to stroke over the cheeks, kissing where he had cleaned the tears. "One more minute and I'll stop."

Jeongguk nods, he really wants to come but it would disappoint his mate. It's really difficult to hold back when it feels so so good.

'You still have no clue, don't you?' Taehyung's wolf suddenly asks.

'What do you mean?' He answers in his mind, doesn't want Jeongguk to notice it, he moves faster inside him.

'Nothing, you're just really stupid. You'll see soon, don't you dare to be mad then. He is too good for you, enduring all of it alone.' The wolf scoffs, knows that in the past it was the Omega who was the idiot but now Taehyung is just too oblivious for whatever reason.

Taehyung rolls his eyes, hates when his wolf doesn't spill what's going on.

Jeongguk grabs his shirt tightly, announcing that he can't hold back any longer. The older gets the hint and pulls out, causing a gasp to escape the younger's mouth.

Taehyung uses his clean hand to pull Jeongguk close, kissing him passionately.

After they part, Taehyung smiles at his mate. "I'm very proud of you, does it hurt much?"

Jeongguk nods. "A lot, am I allowed to help myself?"

The Alpha doesn't say anything for a moment, thinking if he should let him or not.

'If you don't suck him off in your room, I'll hurt you.' His wolf makes the decision for him.

"You aren't allowed to do it."

Before he could continue, Jeongguk sobs again.

"Wait baby, let me finish first." Taehyung panics, he cups the Omega's face with his palms. "Look at me Gguk, come on, look at me."

Jeongguk does as ordered, his teary blue eyes are staring into deep red ones.

"I'll help you, I'll reward you now. You are so awesome baby, I'd be a jerk if I'd let you suffer more. Let's go to our room, shall we?" Taehyung slowly helps him standing up, knows that Jeongguk's legs are shaking and his cock is hard, pressing uncomfortably against the pants. He covers the younger's bulge by pulling the hoody he's wearing over it. His arm is around Jeongguk's waist to help him walk.

For others it looks like they're in love, whispering sweet things to each other while leaving the room but in real, Taehyung is trying his best not to drop him and expose his Omega's problem.