10 (slightly M)

Seokjin should feel bad about betraying his brother. However, it's much more than that, he worries about him, wants him to have no pain during the heat and is finally getting reunited with his mate.

Yoongi, on the other hand, has other issues to think about. How is he supposed to convince Taehyung? He himself experienced everything first hand, the search, nights full of tears and also the hatred for Jeongguk; even if only for a short time. It'll be best not to mention him at all. Yoongi looks around the apartment but can't see his cousin. "Tae?"

Seconds later, a large figure is standing in the doorway, chewing on a piece of bread. "Hyung?"

Yoongi sighs in relief and has a slight smile on his face. "Hey, get ready, we're leaving in five."

Taehyung comes closer, puts the rest of the bread on a small table. He's visibly confused. "Minutes? Do we have an appointment?"

That would be a good template, but Yoongi doesn't want to lie to him, even if his answer isn't the whole truth either. "Jin, my alpha friend, invited us to his home. I know you don't know him, but he's really very nice. He and his brother live very close by." The older is certain that Taehyung doesn't know who Seokjin is, so he cannot foresee that Jeongguk is his brother.

Taehyung doesn't really feel like leaving his apartment today, though his cousin has only just arrived and he can't refuse any of his requests. "Just because it's you. You're lucky I'm not a jerk." With a laugh he makes his way to the bedroom. After all, he's only wearing boxer shorts right now, nothing more.

"Jogging pants and a t-shirt are enough!" Yoongi screams after him, thinking of the situation that awaits him there and it's definitely easier to pull down sweatpants than jeans.

"Are you serious?" Taehyung looks out from between the door and the frame to see the other's expression. Too often he was fooled or tricked by him.

Yoongi raises an eyebrow. "Why should I joke about it? Go and hurry up, we don't have forever." When Taehyung disappears with a groan, it occurs to him that maybe they should bring a gift with them. Yoongi searches through some cabinets until he can finally find something suitable. A bottle of wine should be enough. "Perfect."

Taehyung has actually followed his advice and wears baggy pants that are easy to take off. His tail wags behind him. "Hyung, is that one of my bottles?" He points to the wine in Yoongi's hand.

"Yes, we can't get there empty-handed, what would that look like? You will of course get a new one from me." He walks to the front door. "Put on a jacket, it's a little fresh outside."

"Okay dad." Taehyung takes the first one he sees and follows his cousin. "Hyung, who exactly is Jin? How do you know him?"

"He's a wolf from a befriended pack. I think you've never met him before because you weren't involved in the pack business." Yoongi pats his back. "Don't worry Tae, he's nice and funny. You will like him a lot."

The younger nods. They spend the rest of the short walk in silence. Both think about different things. Yoongi hopes Taehyung won't go home straight away and be mad at him. Taehyung thinks about which pack it could be and of course Jeongguk comes to his mind as the first thought, but shakes it off because it would be too big a coincidence.

When they stand in front of the door of a large house that has a really nice front garden on which flowers bloom, he holds his breath for a moment. A very sweet smell reaches his nostrils. It smells familiar but still strange.

Yoongi rings the bell, it only takes seconds until a tall man with broad shoulders opens the door and has a big smile on his face. "Yoongi, and you have to be Taehyung, his cousin? My name is Seokjin but just call me Jin." He greets kindly.