43 (M)

After eating something, cleaning the already clean apartment and taking another shower, it's time. Taehyung is sweating bullets because in ten minutes Jeongguk will arrive, that is if he's in time.

He goes through different scenarios of how he should show him the nursing room. Taehyung is deep in his thoughts when the doorbell rings. "Fuck." He mutters then clears his throat. "Coming!" Shouts and runs to the door.

Before opening it, the Alpha checks his appearance one last time in the mirror right next to him. Is this too much, he wonders. He's wearing a pretty button up shirt and black trousers. His hair is dyed silver and long earrings are dangling from his ears. It's perfect, not gonna lie. Hoseok was right with the hair color, it's amazing.

Jeongguk's soft voice can be heard from the other side of the door. "Hyung, are you alright?"

"Oh, yes. I'm sorry." The Alpha finally opens the door, keys in his pocket, just in case. He steps out and faces the younger for the first time after the trip. He's as cute and handsome as always, if not more. The pregnancy makes him glow, not literally.

"Hi." Taehyung breaks the silence, voice a bit high pitched but he doesn't care.

"Hi Hyung." Jeongguk smiles at him, not moving an inch, even though he wants to hug the older badly. His Omega is screaming at him. 'Do it coward, he's yours and you're his.' Jeongguk wants to slap his stupid wolf but since it's impossible, he growls lowly.

Taehyung hears the growl, he was staring at his mate the whole time. His own wolf was also talking to him. 'Kiss him for fucks sake, he's pregnant and needs it as much as you do. Why are you just standing there? Oh god, I should be the human, not you.' He could imagine his wolf rolling its eyes.

"Can I- can I hug you?" It leaves Jeongguk's mouth before he can prevent it from happening.

Taehyung doesn't answer, steps forward and wraps his arms around the younger's waist, pulling him to his chest.

With a "hmpf" sound, Jeongguk hooks his own around the Alpha's neck, nose buried to where the scent gland is. A deep inhale of the wooden and musky smell is everything he needs to calm his nerves down. His pup was craving it too, he's sure.

"I've missed you Gguk." The now deep voice of Taehyung prevents Jeongguk from licking the warm skin.

He's back to his senses, leans backwards a little to be able to look into the older's eyes. "Missed you too Hyung. So so much."

They smile at each other, the urge to kiss is big for both of them but they don't give in, not yet.

"You wanna come inside or?" Taehyung chuckles. It's a stupid question, he doesn't know what else to say though.

"Yes, please." Is the immediate answer.

The Alpha takes the other's hand and intertwines their fingers. "Follow me."

They sit down on the couch as silence takes over again. Should Taehyung just say that he knows or show it to him instead?

Jeongguk feels a little uneasy, releasing a bit of stress hormones.

"I have to show you something." Taehyung has made his decision, gets up and waits for the younger to follow him. He stops right in front of the door to the pup's room and takes a deep breathe. "Ready?"

Jeongguk only nods, doesn't know what's behind but as the door opens, he gasps. "Oh my god Hyung, you knew?"

"Yes, I've finally figured it out. I'm sorry that I was so slow and wanted distance." They enter while the Omega takes a good look at the small details. After sitting down onto the cute tiny sofa, Taehyung continues. "I could smell the pup but always thought that it has to have my scent too but it didn't. I was confused to say at least, until SooYeon and Dohun had explained that our pup is going to have its own. I was so dumb, so uneducated."