eight

"Sometimes, the most beautiful people are the most beautifully broken."

Aphrodite Harper.

"Hey, Mr Grumpy Gills." I said, looking at Tony and smirking.

He locked eyes with me, but didn't say anything.

"Wanna talk about what's got you in a mood?" I asked, and Stark immediately shook his head.

"Why not?" I whined, and he chugged the rest of his drink before standing up and walking to our bedroom for the night.

Our bedroom.

"We aren't friends, Harper. I don't need to tell you anything." He said to me, and I got up to follow him.

"Let's make a deal then." I proposed, standing in the doorframe to the bedroom, making him turn to look at me.

"It's simple." I shrugged. "You tell me why you're a little grumble bum, and I'll tell you something about me that you want to know."

"I'll think about it. Go try on your suit." Tony ordered, and I laughed.

"Alright, whatever you say daddy." I said jokingly, and I walked into the bathroom with it before I could see his response, but I bet it was golden.

After I pulled the suit on, I took a look at myself in the mirror.

Tony had made me high waisted leather pants, a cotton top that was so secure it wouldn't fall down, and some mesh sleeves that tied around my neck.

It didn't even feel like I was wearing clothes, and I could tell my movements would be clean, and easy.

It was perfect.

I looked hot too, which was a bonus.

"Come out." Stark said impatiently, and I laughed.

"Not sure I wanna do that, Stark."

"Why not?" He asked, and I rolled my eyes.

"You know why."

Tony didn't respond for a second, confirming my suspicion that he did it in purpose, before I heard him clear his throat.

"I made it for you, so I have a right to see it. Plus, I'll see it on you eventually, so just come out."

He had a point.

Plus, I might as well tease him a little with it.

Why not have some fun?

I smirked to myself, and opened the bathroom door, leaned on the doorframe with my hand on my hip, and cleared my throat to get Stark's attention.

He spun around to see me, and I swear as soon as he looked at me, his mouth slightly opened.

"Happy now, Stark?"

"Uh, yeah."

"So let's talk. What do you wanna know about me in return for why you were being a moody boy tonight?" I asked, locking eyes with him.

"Your vision."

I immediately looked away from him, and at literally anything else in the room.

What a nice wall.

"You don't need to tell me about it Harper, but it means I'm not telling you why I was angry." He said, making me roll my eyes.

Tony looked good tonight.

He was wearing some grey sweats and a simple black t-shirt, but I could see his muscles and damn, they looked good.

"So what's it gonna be?" He asked, and I leaned my head back to look at the roof.