fifty

"I would give up everything I have for you. I would do it again, a thousand times over, until the end of time."

Aphrodite Stark.

I heard Thor and T'Challa make loud battle cries, and we began charging at Thanos' army.

The Titan raised this sword, pointing it at us, commanding his army to charge as well, which they did.

Both sides collided, and my heart would not stop pounding.

It wouldn't stop until this is over, until everything is okay, and my husband and I can go home to our children.

I fought alongside of Steve and Thor, as Cap got Stormbreaker and the God had Mjolnir.

"No, no, give me that. You have the little one." Thor said, and they swapped weapons, making me laugh, launching myself into the air and landing near Tony.

I set a few Chitauri on fire, and they screamed as they died, making me cringe.

I turned around to see Tony almost get crushed by one of Thanos' children, but Scott, still gigantic, stepped on him.

Tony stood up, and I ran over to him.

"You okay?" I asked, and he nodded, but he wasn't looking at me.

I turned to see where he was looking, and I saw Peter jump off a ledge, landing safely and running towards us.

"Hey! Holy cow! You will not believe what's been going on. Do you remember when we were in space? And I got all dusty?" Peter asked, and I knew he had no idea how long it'd been since he left us.

"I must've passed out, because I woke up, and you were gone. But Doctor Strange was there, right? He was like, 'It's been five years. Come on, they need us.' and then he started doing the yellow sparkly thing that he does all the time-" Peter ranted, and I started crying, nodding for him to continue as Tony looked peaceful.

"He did? Oh, God." Tony said, pulling Peter in for a hug, a tear falling down his cheek.

"What are you doing dad?" Peter asked, but hugged him back, sighing in relief.

"Oh, this is nice." He murmured, and the let go, pulling me in for a hug.

"Hey mum, how are you?" Pete asked, and I laughed, crying as I hugged him back.

"I'm good Pete, I'm good."

"We can talk later. We need to clear the field." Tony said, and I nodded, pulling away from Peter.

"Go do your thing, kid. We'll see you when the dust clears." I said, and we had a family hug before Peter swing away.

I turned to Tony, tears spilling down my cheeks.

"I know it's exciting he's back baby, but we need to focus for now." Tony said, kissing my forehead, and getting his helmet back on.

"Don't die on me, okay?" He asked, and I grinned at him.

"Only if you don't." I said, kissing the metal of his cheek and launching myself back into the air.

I landed by Mantis, smiling at her as we took down the Chitauri together.

"Cap, what do you want me to do with this damn thing?" Clint asked, most likely referring to the gauntlet.

How did he get the gauntlet?

"Get those stones as far away as possible!" Steve responded, sounding urgent.