thirteen

"Have you ever craved someone so much that you literally ache?"

Aphrodite Harper.

When I kissed Tony, everything suddenly made sense to me.

Last time we kissed, it was completely lust driven. We desired eachothers bodies.

This felt different. I felt like he didn't want my body. He just wanted me.

And I just wanted him.

I tangled my hands in his hair, rolling on top of him and sitting on his lap without breaking the kiss.

He made a satisfied groan and moved his hands up and down my waist, making me smile into the kiss.

We didn't deepen it though, we just kept it soft, and sweet, but we were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Oh shit! The girls are here!" I jumped off Tony, running downstairs, grabbing my blazer and throwing it on before boiling the kettle to make tea.

"Coming girls!" I called out, and I quickly kissed Tony's lips before walking to the door, opening it and revealing Savannah, Georgia and Beth looking worried.

They tackled me in a group hug, and I could feel Savannah start to cry.

"We saw you on the news. You have so much explaining to do!" She exclaimed, pulling away.

"We're glad you're okay, but start talking." Beth said, and then looked behind me.

"You definitely have some explaining to do." She laughed, and I turned around to see Tony standing where I left him.

Not knowing what to do, he gave the girls a smile, and waved.

I laughed, walking past Tony and into the kitchen.

"Anyone want tea?" I asked, and the girls nodded.

Tony walked to the fridge and grabbed a beer, making me playfully roll my eyes.

"Tony, this is Savannah, Georgia and Bethany. Girls, this is Tony." I gave a lazy introduction, and the girls started giggling.

"We know who he is, babe." Georgia said, grabbing her mug of tea and taking a sip.

"Dite has told me about you girls. Sorry for stealing her from you." Tony said, taking a swig of his beer, throwing his arm around my shoulder.

"It's alright. We just need to know everything. Especially why your arm is around her shoulder." Savannah said, making me smile.

"We aren't official since we just met and uh, recent circumstances." I explained, and the girls nodded.

"But is this good for you?" Beth asked, looking between us, and I smiled.

"Very."

"Alright, so what the hell happened?" Georgia asked, and I motioned for them to sit on the couch.

The three of them quickly got comfortable, and I pulled up two chairs for Tony and I, making a circle.

"Your phone just went off, Dite." Tony said, grabbing it to hand it to me, and I noticed it was a text from Steve.

"It's Cap." I told him, locking my phone and putting it on my pocket.

I'll answer him later.

"Where do you want me to start?" I asked, and the girls looked at eachother.

"The beginning."

"Okay, well I'm an elemental. I can control and manipulate fire, water, earth and air. I kind of unlocked them, in a way. It all happened when I was younger, before I met you girls." I said, and they looked bewildered.