ten

"If you get a gut feeling about a person, you need to trust it."

Aphrodite Harper.

Wanda checked up on Pietro, who looked tired out.

He did just save over twenty people from being crushed by a train.

"I'm fine, I just need a minute." Pietro said to Wanda, and Steve looked calm, but tense as we approached the twins.

"I'm very tempted not to give you one."

Wanda dismissed Steve, looking over at me.

"The cradle, did you get it?" She asked, and I nodded.

"Yeah, we did."

"Stark will take care of it." Steve said, making Wanda look worried.

"No he won't."

"You don't know what you're talking about." Steve brushed her off, and I nodded in agreement.

"Stark's not crazy." I tried reassuring the twins.

Wanda looked upset. "He will do anything to make things right."

"Stark come in. Stark. Anyone on comms?" Steve asked into his earpiece, then gave me a concerned look.

"No one is answering."

I mirrored his worried expression, then looked at Wanda.

She might just be right.

"Ultron can't tell the difference between saving the world, and destroying it. Where do you think he gets that?" She asked us, and then the ball dropped in my mind.

This is not good.

"We need to go now," I said, worried. "We have to get to the lab." I ordered, looking at Steve, who quickly agreed with me.

"Pietro. Wanda. You need to come with us. Don't make me drag you, it's for your own good." Steve said quickly.

"Are you going to arrest us?" Pietro asked, standing up and brushing the dirt off his knees.

"No." Steve replied, looking at him seriously.

"We're going to protect you, from Ultron." I told them, and they looked mixed between relieved and worried.

"I'll be your babysitter." I joked, and Pietro smiled, remembering when we met.

"We need a quinjet, Agent Hill. I'm sending you our location." Steve said unto the comms, and Wanda took a step closer to me.

"Your team isn't happy with us. They won't trust us." She pointed out, and I shrugged.

"Look Wanda, you're right. The other Avengers aren't going to be happy with either of you, but Steve and I will protect you. You aren't safe alone, and you aren't safe here. You need to come with us."

Pietro gave her a look, and she nodded, agreeing to come with us.

Steve and I took the twins to the tower after the quinjet came to pick us up.

Once we reached the outside of Tony's lab, I overheard them discussing finishing building the same body Ultron had been creating.

The same body he made Helen Cho build for him.

That's not okay.

"I'm only going to say this once." Steve said, opening the doors and walking straight in.

"How about nonce?" Tony shot back, crossing his arms over his chest.

I looked at the twins, who looked uncomfortable.