nine

"The first time I kissed you, my whole body was shaking, and that was it. It only took me one kiss to become completely addicted to you."

Aphrodite Harper.

The second Tony kissed me, my body sprung into action. My hands went straight to his hair, tangling it as I kissed him back.

It started as a small, innocent kiss, but I knew both of us wanted more than that, so I lightly licked Tony's lips, making him smirk.

"I know what you're doing." He whispered in my ear, and I tugged on his hair, shutting him up.

"What am I doing, Mr Stark?" I asked innocently, biting on his lower lip.

He groaned into my lips, and trailed his hands down to my butt.

"Jump, Aphrodite."

I obeyed him and jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist, and he held me up by grabbing my ass, moving me to the wall for support.

As soon as my back made contact with the wall, Tony stopped kissing me, and kissed down my neck, attacking my collarbone to give me hickeys.

I let out a groan, and Tony smirked into my skin.

"Don't be too loud, I don't want to have to explain this tomorrow."

I nodded, tugging on his hair while he placed open mouthed kisses all over my neck.

"God." I moaned quietly, and Tony shut me up by kissing me again.

I missed the contact of our lips, and when he kissed me again, I made sure he knew it.

I deepend the kiss straight away, licking his bottom lip again.

Tony knew what I was doing, and opened his mouth to give me entrance.

We fought for dominance, letting out small groans and moans here and there.

Tony ended up winning, and pulled away to give me a satisfied smirk.

"You're such a girl, aren't you?"

I didn't respond and just kissed him again, but he broke the contact quicker than I would've liked.

"As much as I love this leather on you, maybe we should take it off." He murmured, still holding me as he carried me to the bed.

I landed on the sheets with a thud, and Tony crawled on top of me.

I grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him down to meet me in another kiss, but stopped right before our lips made contact.

"If you think you're on top Stark, you're wrong." I said, and flipped us over so I could straddle him.

Tony looked at me in surprise, but quickly covered it up with a lustful look.

"I'll allow that."

"You don't have a choice." I whispered, taking off my top and leaning down to kiss him again.

"If anyone is in charge here, it's me." He said, making me smirk at him.

"This has to go." I said, tugging on the hem of Tony's shirt, ignoring him completely.

He obeyed straight away and pulled it up over his head, giving me a chance to take in his body.

Tony was a lot fitter than I thought he was.

I placed my hand on his chest, and he gave me a knowing look.

"Are you surprised, baby?"

My insides practically exploded when he said that, and I leaned down to his ear, kissing it lightly.