twenty

"Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind, always."

Aphrodite Harper.

"I gotta catch a plane to Queens. I'll be back soon honey, I promise."

"Who are you getting from Queens?" I asked, and Tony smirked.

"An addition. He'll help us catch Cap." He said, and I nodded.

"Back soon, back safe." I said, making Tony smile.

"Only way I know how, sweetheart."

I gave Tony a kiss, and squeezed his hand before he left to go to Queens to get this mystery person.

"Do you want to come get T'Challa with me?" Nat asked, and I nodded, slowly standing up and followed her out the room.

We started walking downstairs, and Nat turned to me.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah I'm alright. I'm worried about what's going to happen to the Avengers." I admitted, and Nat shrugged.

"I'm worried too, but no matter what happens, I think we'll be okay."

We exited the building and saw T'Challa and a woman walking to their car.

"Move, or you will be moved." The woman said, making me scoff in offence.

"As entertaining as that would be-" T'Challa said, and Nat cut him off.

"You really think you can find him?" She asked, making him nod.

"My resources are considerable."

"Yeah, it took the world seventy years to find Barnes, so you could probably do that in about half the time." Nat said, making me laugh.

"You know where they are." T'Challa pointed out, and Nat nodded.

"I know someone who does."

"Before we go on this journey, I think I need to rest my leg. Good luck, I'll see you later." I bid the two farewell, heading back inside.

I walked into an empty conference room, sitting on a chair and resting my leg, pulling my phone out my pocket.

Four missed calls from Star Spangled Man
Two missed calls from Legolas
One missed call from Wanda not Cosmo

I called Wanda first, and she picked up straight away.

"Dite, we need your help."

"What's going on Wanda?" I asked, and she sounded a little bit stressed.

"Do you think Bucky did it?"

I paused.

"Do you think he did it?" She asked again, and I answered straight away.

"No I don't."

"Good. I'm sending you my location. Don't call Steve or Clint. Don't tell Tony or Nat."

Then she hung up.

What the fuck?

My phone dinged, giving me the location of Wanda.

Why was she at the airport?

I quickly exited the building, trying not to be suspicious.

"Hey Harper, where are you off to?" Ross asked, and I turned to look at him.

"Grabbing some old clothes from home, I'm not enjoying the compression on my wound." I said, and Ross nodded, and I got in my car, reversing out the carpark and speeding to the airport.