Chapter |25| Gym Bunnies

It had been four days since Wyatt told me that he wanted to buy me from the auction house if I lost

It had been four days since Wyatt told me that he wanted to buy me from the auction house if I lost. He left straight after that, leaving me in my state of shock.

He wanted to buy me. That was a big thing to consider.

He was my friend though, so of course he cared about me but then what if he wanted me for something else?

To be more than his friend. To live here in the Palace with him, meaning I would see Hardin and whoever he chose to be his wife nearly everyday. It would kill me.

I had only really looked at Wyatt as a friend but as he said, what if I did lose?

Being bought by Wyatt was a lot better than being bought by some stranger. Plus, Wyatt was kind and funny and smart and strong. I enjoyed his company and maybe I could grow to love him.

I'd spent these past days cooped up in my room. I had only seen Rory and she told me frequently that Wyatt kept asking about me. I just told her to tell him that I wasn't feeling well but I think he knew that I was avoiding him on purpose.

It was going to be so awkward now.

To be honest, I didn't have much of a say anyway. He could buy me whether I disagreed with it or not, so the fact that he asked my permission just showed his character.

Would it really be so bad to spend my life with Wyatt? Could I imagine myself marrying him, having children with him, laughing with him?

The answer is...yes. I could imagine it.

The competition results came in and Ivy guessed right. She scored first place, I was guessing her bold move in kissing me first won her that spot, and then I came second followed by Rory, Sienna and then Astrid.

Me and Ivy were now tying for first place with 20 points, Rory had 14 and Astrid and Sienna both had 11.

Another one of my problems was that I'd been feeling like total crap this past week. I felt bloated and my clothes had been feeling tighter, especially around the stomach area.

I didn't feel pretty anymore, even when I coated my face in make-up, wore the finest jewels and put on my prettiest dress.

I decided to sweat my problems away today, since I had nothing better to do. Plus, I hadn't been to gym at all yet so it would give me a good chance to check things out and hopefully no-one would be there.

Flo had already given me my breakfast and morning coffee so all I had to do is get changed and I was good to go. I opened up the large wardrobe at the back of my room and dug to the back of my closet.

Apparently, work out clothes were situated on the right hand side, at the back. I remembered that clearly from Flo's detailed orientation during my first week here.

I put on a pink tank top and some tight shorts, that ended mid-thigh. I grabbed a pair of matching pink sneakers and bunched my curls up into a messy bun.