Chapter |49| Mr Gavin Hart

Yesterday was the best day of my life

Yesterday was the best day of my life. Me and Hardin spent the rest of our time together, cuddling together in bed, talking about complete and utter nonsense and laughing our heads off.

I left around midnight and dreamt all night of the future we could have together.

"So, how was your day yesterday?" I asked Rory casually, as I sipped my tea.

"It was nice. We only kissed because he knows that I don't want to do anything more than that until we're married." She paused and I realised what she'd said. "I mean if we get married."

Before I could speak, Ivy came strolling over with a huge grin on her face. Rolling my eyes, I turned my back towards her and reached over to grab another croissant.

"Ah, can't believe what happened last night?" Rory focuses her attention on her magazine, whilst I watched a bird fly away with its chick. Ivy sat down and leant forward, placing her arms on the table.

"Hardin is just so amazing and talented. Mhh, he can do some mighty things with that tongue of his." We still gave her no reply and attention, causing her groan.

"Seriously, none of you jealous bitches are gonna ask? Fine, we had sex. Yes that's right, hot kinky sex and that's all you need to know. Actually you should also know about the loud groan of pleasure he released at the end. He sounded very satisfied by me." I was fighting a smirk off my face, since I already knew it wasn't true.

"Great, it's just no one actually asked." I gave her a smug smirk and then went back to reading an article on the latest fashion trends in Rory's magazine.

With the roll of her eyes and a scoff, she was gone.

"How are you so cool with that? She had sex with him!" Rory practically screeched, going red in the face. I debated telling her the truth. She did deserve to know I guess and she was my friend. I could trust her.

"Okay I'll tell you the truth but you can't tell anyone. Understood?" She quickly nodded and I made sure the room was clear, before leaning in.

"Hardin didn't sleep with her. Apparently she was throwing herself at him so he blindfolded her and let one of his guards have his way with her. Please don't tell anyone, Hardin trusted me."

"Don't worry I won't, but I can't believe Hardin would do that. It seems a little cruel." It did in truth, but then Ivy was worse. Her dark nature would have made her basically force herself on Hardin.

"I mean I guess it's good she didn't." She mumbled.

"Why is it good?"

"Because, can you imagine if she was bad at it? Being terrible at sex and pleasuring Hardin would just rule her out as his wife or what if he just wanted to have sex with her and then realised that his feelings are completely lustful? It's good none of us had sex with him. It could have meant that in his mind we were out of the competition."