Chapter |48|Rose petals

Today was the last sexual competition I would ever have to compete in

Today was the last sexual competition I would ever have to compete in. A part of me was relieved that I only had to get through this last one and then I was done, another part of me was scared and a tiny piece of me was excited.

It was a solo competition, meaning each of us would be called away whenever Hardin saw fit. He'd chosen to put me last, for whatever reason, but that just meant more time for my nerves to build.

I must have been kicking my legs, back and forth, for hours.

I sat on my bed, careful not to crease the gorgeous white dress I wore. The clock was ticking by fast and I continued to wait and watch the door.

Then the handle moved. My hopes arose and I mentally prepared myself for whatever was about to happen.

"Xan...oh Wyatt. Nice to see you." I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little disappointed. I had been waiting three hours for that door to open.

"Hey, so I just wanted to see you before the big competition. Wish you luck, not that you'll need it." I gave him an incredulous look.

"Seriously. You came to wish me luck." He rolled his eyes as he took a seat beside me.

"Yes, I came to wish my friend look." He stressed the word friend and then sighed. "I know I've not been the most supportive person about this whole competition but if you're truly happy, than I am too. If you want to win, then I'll do everything in my power to help."

"Really?" I whispered in disbelief.

"Really. Now, what is it that you have to do today?" I shrugged my shoulders, as I picked imaginary lint off my dress.

"I don't know. All we were told was that it was private time with the Prince. Maybe something sexual doesn't even need to happen? I'm not sure though, Flicker was very vague about the whole thing."

"I'm sure whatever it is you'll excel. Now remember, you can talk to me about anything...even Hardin."

"Even Hardin?" I gave him a knowing look, to which he simply smiled:

"Maybe leave out some of the details?" I giggled and waved him off, but he stopped short upon opening the door.

"What the..." I walked over and pushed him aside, before he could even finish his sentence.

A very red Flo was standing in-front of me with Daniel beside her. I could see the faint lipstick marks around his face and his hand was securely wrapped around her waist.

"Ari, I'm so sorry."

"It's fine Flo, really." I grinned as I glanced over at Wyatt shocked face.

Clearly they kept their secret hidden well.

"I'm sure Wyatt has seen two people kiss before." I had to punch him to snap him out of his trance. He shook his head, as if coming back to reality, and smiled.