the first sighting

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

(28/02/2024)

OMG guys you won't believe what i just saw! You know me and my friends like going to the alsos to chill and drink late an night right? Well after the attack they have forbidden any entrance but we really didn't care. Well only 3 of us didn't chicken out and we took our flashlights and entered from under the bridge at the back. We wanted to investigate after hearing these rumours of cults and ghosts! Well as we were walking further in we saw a girl! She seemed sad so i went to talk to her! "Hey what are you doing here? are you okay?" "oh i'm sorry, i'm fine. Just enjoying a scroll." she said smiling. She was very preety and her voice was soft. Oh well you can come with us! We are going to check out the part where the bodies were found!" i mean i wouldn't leave her there by herself after what happened. "Sure why not" she answered.

All four of us now reached the place, it stunk of blood. Now i kind of got the creeps. "so do you think it was a murderer or what?" she had frozen "hey you okay? are you scared?" "why would he say that?" "what?" she turned to look at me with tears in her eyes "am i beautiful?" i was so confused "yes ofc..." i said, i mean she looked just fine to me? was she talking about her bf? "thank you, i have to go now" she said whispering. i turned around to look at her but she was gone!

I am sure she had something to do with it! a ghost or smth! what would have happened if i called her ugly??? i must tell you i'm not going there again.

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

ᓚᘏᗢ- i believe this sighting is real. it could be a normal girl, but also she didn't attack and neither did she take her other form.

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹