school - ₚₒₛₜ ᵢₙ ᵣₑddᵢₜ

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

(01/03/2024)

Guys has anyone heard of the lady? You know that one girl seen in the alsos? Well i saw her, in my school! I had read about that sighting by my friend Jim, he actually talked to her! I had gotten chills, but to me a ghost is a lot better than a maniac. Well i went to school like usual, everyone was talking about it. In recess i saw this one girl sitting on a bench, i loved her outfit it gave fatal frame vibes but i had never seen her before, well she looked exactly like Her! I was scared to talk to her. but things took a dark turn.

In third period we heard screaming from the girls bathroom, the teacher told us to stay put so he could check but we sneaked there anyway. it was Maria i think her name is? she was on the floor crying and rocking back and forth she was mumbling things we couldn't understand. they took her to the principal's office and what i tell you now is what i overheard from the teachers, later on after Maria had relaxed.

They said she was scared because of the girl in the bathroom, she was looking at herself in the mirror when Maria had walked in, (the girl was pale, had black hair, gray eyes and silver glasses, dressed in all black! the girl i saw earlier maybe?) Maria went in a stall and when she went to wash her hands the other girl was still there. maria looked at the girl and asked "what the heck freak? looking at yourself so long won't fix your ugly face!" mean as hell if you ask me! (Maria is a bully at school, she is stunnign but a bitch) then apparently the girl turned to look at her, her hair had grown to the floor, lifting her up. she screatched so loudly it drove Maria crazy! and also she said the girl's face had gotten all blurry and terrifying! (the principal said they took Maria to an asylum, she was afraid of her own shadow but thankfully she managed to tell then what she saw).

Is The Lady actually a ghost? Is she a human? what is going on in our town???

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

ᓚᘏᗢ- this sighting also sounds real to me. maybe the girl was simply hallucinating after fearing the Lady, maybe the lady did want to scare the girl after making fun of her, but again she didn't attack, she said no words. 

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹