Şฯ๓๖໐lŞ

⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆

ᓚᘏᗢ- here is a list of things associated with the Lady.

{Visual Symbols}

⋆.˚A Broken Mirror: Glass that cracks without being touched, especially in quiet, seemingly safe spaces. Reflecting the theme of distorted reality and the shattering of innocence, a broken mirror symbol could forewarn of The Lady's unsettling effect on the world around her. This symbol might manifest in dreams or in the form of actual broken mirrors found by characters at critical moments.

⋆.˚Silver Tears: Representing sorrow that has transcended time, silver tears could be a symbol seen in dreams or as small, silver droplets found inexplicably on objects associated with The Lady.

⋆.˚A Shadow with No Source: In photographs, reflections, or even perceived out of the corner of one's eye, a shadow that seems to have no source could indicate The Lady's invisible presence or her interest in someone.

⋆.˚Black Cat: Often associated with mystery and the supernatural, a black cat crossing one's path might serve as a symbol of The Lady's close attention. The cat, with its silent footsteps and glowing eyes in the dark, parallels her stealth and elusive nature.

⋆.˚Mirrored Numbers: Seeing repeated numbers or patterns that reflect each other (like 11:11) could be a subtle hint of her nearby presence.

⋆.˚The Lock of Hair: A solitary lock of hair found in places it shouldn't be—tangled in a brush that hasn't been used, lying atop a pillow when one wakes, or woven through the fabric of one's clothing. This symbolizes The Lady's intimate presence and her silent claim over those she watches.

⋆.˚The Crying Statues: Statues that weep tears of black, their sorrowful expressions becoming more pronounced under the gaze of the moon. These weeping figures are thought to mourn the presence of The Lady, a testament to the grief and despair that follow in her wake.

⋆.˚The Echoing Steps: Footsteps that follow just out of sync with one's own, echoing in deserted halls or empty streets. These phantom steps, belonging to no visible source, suggest The Lady's invisible pursuit, her interest piqued by those who wander alone.⁽ᵒⁿᵉ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵛᵉʳʸ ᶜᵃʳᵉᶠᵘˡ, ᵃˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʷⁱˡˡ ⁿᵒᵗ ʰᵉᵃʳ ʰᵉʳ ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉʳ⁾

{Natural Symbols}

⋆.˚Unseasonal Fog: A sudden, dense fog that rolls in without warning, especially if it seems localized or unnatural, could herald The Lady's arrival or signify that she is watching.

⋆.˚Dead Flowers Blooming: Flowers that bloom out of season or bloom and wither at an unnatural pace could be a sign of The Lady's influence, representing beauty and decay intertwined. ⁽ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢⁿ'ᵗ ᵛᵉʳʸ ᵏⁿᵒʷⁿ ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗⁱᶠᵘˡ ᵈᵉᵗᵃⁱˡ.⁾

⋆.˚Spiderwebs in Frost: Spiderwebs that appear covered in frost or dew, particularly in the shape of unusual symbols or in places where they're not expected, especially where she has been sighted, could signify the entanglements The Lady weaves around the lives she touches. The center of the web might occasionally catch the light in such a way that it seems to briefly form her face. ⁽ᵃˡˢᵒ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱˢ ᵃ ˢᵗʳᵃⁿᵍᵉ ᶜᵒⁿⁿᵉᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵇᵉᵗʷᵉᵉⁿ ʰᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵖⁱᵈᵉʳˢ, ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʷʰʸ ʸᵉᵗ, ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱ'ᵐ ⁱⁿᵗʳᵉᵃᵍᵉᵈ ⁿᵒⁿᵗʰᵉˡᵉˢˢ⁾

⋆.˚The Whispering Shadows: Shadows that seem to move independently of their source, whispering secrets and warnings in voices only the chosen can hear. These shadows might dance more wildly in the presence of The Lady.

ᓚᘏᗢ-These symbols, each woven with threads of horror and beauty,  deepen the mystery of The Lady's lore. They are omens, warnings, and invitations, drawing those who encounter them into her world—a world where beauty intertwines with terror, and where to see is to be ensnared in her web.

⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆