===

⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆

She is drawn to the liminal spaces—the narrow gaps in walls that breathe with secrets, the forgotten corners where darkness gathers, and the silent watchers of human frailty: the mirrors that reflect our truths back at us, distorted and raw

Her presence is an almost imperceptible shift in the air, a cold whisper against the skin. She moves unseen, a specter in the periphery of vision, haunting the edges of consciousness. Those she chooses to stalk are granted the dubious honor of her attention, their routines observed by unseen eyes, their moments of solitude shared with a shadow they feel rather than see.

To catch a glimpse of her is to question your own senses—a flicker of dark hair, a pale face half-seen before dissolving into nothingness. But it is her voice, when it finally comes, that carries the weight of dread. Soft and melodic, it carries a simple question, laced with an otherworldly menace: "Am I beautiful?" To answer is to seal one's fate, to be swept into the depths of her sorrow and rage, where souls are lost in the reflection of her eternal despair.

The Lady does not belong to the world of the living, yet she cannot rest in the realm of shadows. She is a reminder of the fragility of sanity and the ease with which reality can fracture.

Beware the gaps in your world, the shadows that linger just a little too long, and the quiet moments. And should she ever ask you her question, may God rest your soul, and each unlucky one that ran into The Lady.

⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆