horror₋ₛᵢgₕₜᵢₙg

⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆

ᓚᘏᗢ- by elysium000

I saw her in a gloomy afternoon, while the sky was as gray as her eyes. A coldness that seemed to emanate from her very being, sent chills in my bones, and set my soul to shiver. Yet, amidst the cold, there was a captivating beauty, a dark allure that drew me to her like a moth to a flame.

She was beautiful in my thoughts, her past seemed so dark to me, not understanding who wouldn't love such creature. How could she stay unloved, unnoticed by those who passed her by?

I was looking at her, her dark hair flowing down her spine, her plump lips softly parted, to ask in her soft voice"am i beautiful?" My heart answered before my mind could comprehend, yes yes you are, a goddess, an eldritch beauty.

But beauty, as I was soon to discover, can hide horrors beyond comprehension. With a swift motion, a grace that belied the terror to come, she put her long nails on her face, slowly tearing her pale skin away. From the core of her skull, not flesh and bone, but horrorrs broke free, screams of lost souls could be heard, they were deafening. Her hair now roaming, lifting her body off the ground, making it harder for me to breath.

As terror took over me, as if she wrapped her icy fingers around my heart, sqeezing it until it burts. And the she slowly turned into her self, the eyes peaking from the void-like mass of her hair, closed, the whispers i could hear inside my head slowly sushed down.

I fell on my knees, as if i had seen the face of God.

"Breath my dear," her voice, now gentle, a contrast to the horrors she had unleashed, reached me through the fog of my terror "did my beauty truly drove you insane?"

She was not merely asking if I found her physically appealing, but rather, if I could withstand the terror of her true form, the darkness that dwelled beneath the surface of her beauty.

As I struggled to regain my composure, I realized that the beauty I had admired was but a facade, a mask worn to shield the world from the horrors that lay within. And yet, even as I grappled with the terror of what I had seen, I could not deny the allure of the darkness, the seductive pull of the unknown.

In her, I had seen the embodiment of beauty and horror intertwined, a reminder that the most terrifying monsters are those that wear human faces, those that remind us of our own capacity for darkness. And in her question, there was an invitation, a challenge to look beyond the surface, to confront the darkness.

As I rose to my feet, my heart still racing, I knew that my encounter with her would haunt me for the rest of my days, a chilling reminder of the thin line between beauty and horror, and the depths of darkness that lie just beneath the surface of all things.

⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆

ᓚᘏᗢ- as much as i love this chapter, i'm preety sure it's fake. maybe people want the legend to grow, maybe they dream of her and write their dreams down as sightings?

⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆