i ຖēē໓ t໐ kຖ໐ຟ thē trนth

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ᓚᘏᗢ- I've been trying so hard to find the actual truth about Her. The story of her transformation sounds so... Well insignificant. I want to show no offense to the Lady, but how could simply a broken heart manage to birth such awful curse?

I had multiple idea to what it could actually be, and I refuse to believe what they're telling us.

˚₊‧⁺⋆♱ Cursed object
How many stories of ghosts are there where they possess an object? Perhaps she was curious and touched a potentially cursed object and got the curse transferred to herself. Perhaps someone else gave her the cursed object simply to mess with her.

˚₊‧⁺⋆♱ Pact with an entity

In a moment of desperation, She might have sought power or solace from a being beyond the human understanding. This entity, malevolent and cunning, offered her a deal that seemed to promise relief from her suffering. Yet, as these pacts often go, the price was her humanity, twisting her into a creature of nightmares.

˚₊‧⁺⋆♱ cursed by another
Seriously this happens more often than needed. Maybe people hated her that much that actually tried to curse her, and sadly managed to.

˚₊‧⁺⋆♱ Ancestral curse

She could have been the last in a lineage under a generational curse, one that manifested fully and most ferociously in her due to some unknown reason. This curse, lying dormant for generations, could have chosen her as its final vessel, warping her into the embodiment of the curse's malevolence. Perhaps each woman in the family was ready to tranform before their untimely deaths, as they couldn't live with such burden, and She may be the only one that accepted the curse as her own.

˚₊‧⁺⋆♱ cursed by herself
This is the one we're familiar with, a psychosomatic transformation into an eldritch abomination. But I simply cannot grasp simply a betrayal as the reason. Perhaps her past was a lot darker, and that was the last sip in her cup. Perhaps She wanted us to believe in that story because people wouldn't care as much. As we know She is a very shy entity, so she wouldn't want people to summon her or bother her.
Now what could be worse than a broken heart? Many things really. As if it's not horrible on its own, imagine being hated by everyone, imagine having such a horrible life when parents, friends, lovers and even strangers treat you as a monster.
Now that I think of it, perhaps it was a love that hurt her, but maybe he left her for someone prettier and she wanted revenge. Maybe her lover wasn't ever in an affair and she believed he was only to fuel her rage.

ᓚᘏᗢ- I am open to suggestions, I want to find the truth and for some strange reason I can't stop this obsession, I feel that I'm not just helping Her by myself by solving this...

    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───