†hê lêgêñР𣠆hê låÐ¥

───────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────

There was one tale that echoed through the whispers—the tale of The Lady.

She was an enigma, her origins, wrapped in the mists of time, were the subject of speculation, of fevered research, and of whispered stories shared in the dim glow of twilight. Some said she was a remnant of a bygone tragedy, a soul tethered to the world of the living by threads of unfinished business. Others believed her to be something else entirely—a being not of this realm, whose presence defied the laws of nature and of man.

Her hair, a cascade of shadows, moved with a life of its own, a manifestation of her will, or perhaps of something darker. It whispered, caressed the souls of those who dared seek Her, and reached out into the night, searching, always searching. 

But peace, however carefully maintained, is a delicate thing. It takes but a single breath, a fleeting thought, a moment of eye contact to shatter. And once broken, the consequences ripple through the fabric of lives, leaving no one untouched.

This is the story of The Lady, of those who dwell in her shadow, and of the night when everything changed. It is a tale of curiosity and fear, of unseen forces that shape our destinies, and of the indelible marks that we leave on the world and on each other. It begins, as all stories do, with a whisper—a whisper that grew, echoing through the wind.

Welcome, dear reader, to the prologue of a story untold, a journey into the heart of darkness, and into the light that lies beyond.

I will include every single dream, sighting, experience etc. of the Lady. Feel free to comment your own ideas and fears, so this book can get bigger. <3

。゚゚・。・゚゚。 。 i was here for the birth of The Lady urban legend

・゚ ・。・゚        

───────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────