poem

。 ゚ ꒰ঌ ✦໒꒱ ༘*.゚。 ゚ ꒰ঌ ✦໒꒱ ༘*.゚。 ゚ ꒰ঌ ✦໒꒱ ༘*.゚

Title: The Lady

In the heart of the town, where shadows creep, Lives the legend of the Lady, in silece and sorrow. With dark hair like a black cat's fur, and eyes of stormy gray, She moves through the pathways in a strange way.

Her hair, a living entity, sways in the air, Lifting her up like extra limbs, with a graceful flair. She glides through the park, a ghostly figure in the night, A haunting presence, an eerie sight.

Whispers follow in her wake, tales of her tragic past, Of a love lost in the darkness, a bond that couldn't last. Some say she's a spirit, a soul that can't move on, Forever trapped in the mist, her sorrow never gone.

But others see her beauty, an antithesis to their lies. For the Lady is a symbol, of love and loss combined, A specter of the heartache that lingers in her mind.

So if you ever glimpse her, in the shadows of your house, Remember the legend of the Lady, bittersweet. A reminder of the power of love, and the pain it can bring, An urban myth that echoes, a melancholy.

Message: The Lady represents the complexities of love and loss, and serves as a haunting reminder of the fleeting nature of life and the enduring power of emotions. She is a symbol of both beauty and sorrow, a mysterious figure that captivates the imagination and stirs the soul.

。 ゚ ꒰ঌ ✦໒꒱ ༘*.゚。 ゚ ꒰ঌ ✦໒꒱ ༘*.゚。 ゚ ꒰ঌ ✦໒꒱ ༘*.゚