รเﻮђՇเภﻮ

⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆

ᓚᘏᗢ- by unknown user 

(30/04/2024)

I always believed the tales of The Lady were nothing more than urban legends, concocted to scare children into obedience. How foolish I was to think I was immune to the horrors that lurk in the shadows. It was on a night much like any other, save for an unease that clung to the air, a prelude to the nightmare that awaited me.

My curiosity had always been a double-edged sword, driving me towards the mysteries that others shied away from. So, when whispers of The Lady began to circulate once more, it was inevitable that I would seek her out, a decision I now regret with every fiber of my being.

Armed with nothing but a flashlight and a reckless disregard for my own safety, I ventured into the paths of the place where it all started. The night was oppressively silent, the usual chorus of nocturnal life absent as if even the creatures of the dark feared what I sought.

As I delved into the old paths of our town, the air grew colder, and a dense fog enveloped me, disorienting my senses. It was then, in the heart of that mist, that I saw her—The Lady. She was a figure of otherworldly beauty and sorrow, her skin pale as moonlight, her eyes deep pools of gray despair. Her hair, black as the void, flowed around her like a living entity, tendrils reaching out as if to grasp the world around her.

Our eyes met, and in that moment, I felt as if I was pulled into the depths of her gaze. A profound sadness washed over me, a despair so deep it threatened to swallow me whole. I wanted to run, to escape the sorrow that bound me to her, but I was rooted to the spot, my body no longer my own.

She walked towards me, her hair billowing out as if caught in an unseen breeze. I could feel the cold emanating from her, a chill that seeped into my bones and froze my soul. And as she drew closer, her lips parted, and though she spoke no words, I heard her voice in my mind, a whisper of anguish and longing that echoed through the very core of my being.

"I am lost," she said, her voice a melody of sadness. "seeking release from my eternal sorrow, bound by the curse of my pain, is this the truth you keep trying to find?"

I wanted to help her, to free her from her pain, but how could I? I was but a mere mortal, powerless against the forces that bound her.

As quickly as she appeared, she was gone, I was left alone in the silence, her despair lingering in the air.

Part of me remains with her, lost in the depths of her empty gaze. I cannot shake the feeling of sorrow that envelops me, a constant reminder of the time I encountered her.

They say to seek The Lady is to invite despair into your heart, a warning I now understand all too well. For though I sought her out of curiosity, I found only sorrow. And in the darkness of the night, when the world is silent, I can still feel her presence, a specter of sadness that haunts my every step.

⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆

ᓚᘏᗢ- guys i'm sorry but this sighting sounds so fake to me! so dramatic! if you know any genuine sightings please share them with me! 

⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆⋆♱✮♱⋆