---

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

In the heart of an old town, shrouded in the mists of whispered secrets, there lingers an urban legend that chills the bone and stirs the soul. She is known simply as "The Lady," but her story is anything but simple. Born from the deepest wells of sorrow and the darkest corners of human cruelty, her tale is a testament to the scars left by rejection and the relentless pursuit of a beauty she believes she can never possess.

Once, The Lady was just a girl, a soul wandering through life unnoticed, cloaked in the shadows of anonymity. Her features, though unique, never conformed to the arbitrary standards set by those around her. She was deemed 'ugly,' a label thrust upon her by cruel barbs, each word a dagger that carved deep into her heart. The boy she loved, the only glimmer of hope in her world of shadows, left her for someone deemed more beautiful, sealing her fate with his betrayal.

Her heart, once full of dreams and aspirations, became a barren wasteland, her self-esteem shattered by the harsh judgment of those who couldn't see beyond the superficial. The Lady retreated into the shadows, her existence marked by the pain of rejection and the longing for a love she feared she would never find. She believed herself to be ugly, unworthy of affection, a creature doomed to walk the earth alone, her beauty unseen, her heart unnoticed.

And so, she haunts the town, a specter of sorrow and unfulfilled desires. Her presence is felt more than seen, a chill in the air, a whisper in the shadows. She roams the streets, her figure barely discernible in the mist, a ghostly reminder of the cruelty that can dwell in the human heart.

Those who claim to have seen her speak of a figure shrouded in darkness, her face hidden from view, as if even in death, she is ashamed to show herself. They say she approaches the lonely, the broken-hearted, those who, like her, have been cast aside by the world. To them, she whispers, "Am I beautiful?" a question born from a lifetime of rejection, a plea for affirmation she never received in life.

But her story, though born from sadness, serves as a mirror to those who hear it, a reflection of the ways in which society judges and condemns based on nothing more than appearance. The Lady, in her haunting of the town, challenges us to look beyond the surface, to see the beauty that resides in every soul, no matter how deeply it may be buried.

ᓚᘏᗢ- only one correction to this beautiful text, she is not dead, she is still living, herself waiting to perish.

    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───