₁₁₁

๑‧˚₊꒷︶ଓ︶꒷꒦⊹๑‧˚₊꒷︶ଓ︶꒷꒦⊹๑ 

In a seemingly tranquil town, where the boundaries between the known and the unknown blur, the residents live under the shadow of an eerie presence. They speak of her in hushed tones, the entity known only as "The Lady." Her origins, wrapped in mystery, are the subject of whispers. None know where she came from or how she came to be, but all agree that her presence is a malevolent curse upon their town.

The Lady, an enigma wrapped in the guise of a young woman, roams the streets and the surrounding forests, an ever-looming specter of dread. Her appearance, though seemingly mundane at first glance—a short stature, pale skin, medium-length black hair, and gray eyes—masks the horror that lies beneath. Clad in black, with occasional silver glasses adorning her face, she merges with the shadows, her true nature concealed from those who dare look closer.

But it is not her appearance that strikes fear into the hearts of the townsfolk; it is what she becomes when provoked. Stories abound of her hair growing to unnatural lengths, lifting her into the air as if possessed by a will of its own. Her scream, a sound so harrowing, drives anyone who hears it to the brink of insanity. And her gaze, a curse in itself, for those who stare too long into her gray eyes find themselves lost in a spiral of madness from which there is no return.

The Lady's wrath is a thing of grotesque beauty. Her victims, discovered in conditions so brutal, so inhumane, speak to the depth of her rage. Impaled on tree branches, torn asunder —their fates are as varied as the reasons they incurred her ire. Some say that the intensity of her vengeance is measured by the pain inflicted upon her, a chilling testament to the old adage, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

Yet, for all her fearsomeness, The Lady is a creature of contradictions. To those she does not perceive as threats, she appears shy, almost vulnerable, her voice a soothing melody that belies the danger she poses. She harbors a deep affection for animals, particularly cats, and her interactions with them reveal a gentleness starkly at odds with her usual malevolence.

But woe betide those who forget the rules of engagement with such a being. To call her ugly, to remind her of a past shrouded in mystery, or to betray her trust—these are transgressions that invite a fate worse than death. For The Lady is not just a myth or a legend; she is a living, breathing reminder of the darkness that lurks in our hearts.

We are left to ponder of fear, the concept of beauty, and the price of uncovering the secrets that were meant to stay hidden.

For in the world of The Lady, nothing is as it seems, and the horror that unfolds is a chilling reminder that some mysteries are better left unsolved.

๑‧˚₊꒷︶ଓ︶꒷꒦⊹๑‧˚₊꒷︶ଓ︶꒷꒦⊹๑