℘ąཞąŋơıą-ˢⁱᵍʰᵗⁱⁿᵍ

─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────

ᓚᘏᗢ- sighting or mere paranoia? 

-by user R3dΕyedVamp

So, there I was, right, just chillin' in my room, doing the usual stuff—scrolling through my phone, ignoring the pile of homework on my desk... Anyway it was one of those lazy afternoons where you're kinda bored but also kinda comfy, just letting time slip by. My room's got this big old mirror my mom thought would look "vintage" or whatever against one wall. It's cool, I guess, makes the room feel bigger.

Well, I got up to grab a monster from the kitchen ₍ₜₕₑ dᵣᵢₙₖ yₒᵤ gᵤyₛ! ₜₕₑ Dᵣᵢₙₖ!₎ , and when I walked back into my room, I swear, for a second, I saw her. The Lady. It was just a flash in the mirror, like my brain played a trick on me or something. She was there, standing behind me, looking all pale and... I don't know, sad? It freaked me out big time, not gonna lie. I spun around so fast I nearly gave myself whiplash, but there was nobody there. Just my room, looking back at me like it always does.

I tried to shake it off, telling myself it was just my imagination getting the best of me. I mean, I've heard all the stories about The Lady, how she's supposed to be this scary, vengeful spirit or whatever. But seeing something like that, even if it was just my mind playing tricks, it's different, you know? It sticks with you.

I didn't want to look in the mirror again, but I couldn't help it. I had to know if she was still there, lurking. So, I took a deep breath, counted to three, and glanced back. Nothing. Just me, looking a bit paler than usual, probably from the shock.

The rest of the day, I couldn't shake off the feeling that I was being watched. Every time I passed the mirror, I'd peek at it from the corner of my eye, half expecting to see her again. But it was always just me. I even covered the mirror with a blanket before going to bed, not taking any chances. I mean, I don't really believe in all that supernatural stuff, but after today? I dunno.. It's just too creepy.

I haven't seen her since, and maybe I never really saw her at all. But I can't get that image out of my head. It's like she's burned into my brain, you know? I guess that's what happens when you grow up hearing horror stories about The Lady. You start seeing her everywhere, even in your own reflection.

─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────

ᓚᘏᗢ- haha the comment on the monster made me giggle. anyways i think this is a genuine text, it may be actual paranoia, but this is what makes it so real, the fear she creates is scarier than encounters themselves! so yes im 100% sure this is real!!!  we need more actual sightings and less of these creepypastas people write!!

─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────