---

˚̣̣̣ ꒷︶†︶꒷˚̣̣̣︶ ͡𑁬♱໒ ͡ ︶˚̣̣̣꒷︶†︶꒷ ˚̣̣̣ 

The Lady, a specter of beauty and dread, seems to seep into one's very dreams like a poison, twisting reality into a nightmare of unimaginable horrors. Her presence, a chilling reminder of the darkness that lurked just beyond the edge of perception, fills them with a sense of dread that clung to their very soul. As she appears before them in all her ethereal beauty, a coldness settles over their hearts, like an embrace.

Her question, a simple inquiry that held the weight of centuries of sorrow and longing, seemed to echo through the emptiness of their being – Am I beautiful? The inability to answer, to speak the truth that lay buried within their hearts, left them paralyzed with fear.

And as her hair snakes its way towards her pray, like a living tendril of darkness that threatens to suffocate them, they can feel the grip of death closing in around their psyches.

The nightmares that plagued everyone's nights, the visions of The Lady that haunted their every moment, now seems like a grim reality that they can no longer deny.

Her shadow looming in the corner of your room, a silent specter of death and despair, will fill you with terror.

˚̣̣̣ ꒷︶†︶꒷˚̣̣̣︶ ͡𑁬♱໒ ͡ ︶˚̣̣̣꒷︶†︶꒷ ˚̣̣̣