I'm being tested

Nova

"Angel, let me love you."

He says it with a voice sweet as honey and before I can think, his lips brush mine again. I close my eyes and let myself get carried away by his gentle approach. The way his fingers caress my neck and his other hand massages my thigh.

My hands don't react at all and he noticed it too. "Don't you want me to kiss you?"

Do I? Is this what I want, what I need. And what if it isn't. If I turn him down, again. How will Dallas deal with it and with me?

He takes my chin between his index finger and thumb, forcing me up, and looks straight into my eyes. "Angel, tell me what you want?"

If I don't give him a chance, how do I know what I want? I look from his eyes to his mouth and he takes in a sharp breath of air. My lips crash against his and he moves fast, picking me up under my but and laying me at the top of his bed.

There's hunger in the way he acts, placing himself between my legs and kissing me deeply. I pull off his shirt and let my fingers trace along with the muscles on his back to the front, while he sucks on my neck.

It's different. Different from the way Matt would touch me. My fingers slide down his stomach and trial his v-lines. I love those lines on Matt and how he reacts when I touch him there. Dallas moves down to my stomach giving me small goosebumps. I close my eyes to enjoy the feeling more and Matt's face clear as day stares back at me.

Goddammit Nova, stop thinking about Matt. He is in Lapland and you are here, laying in bed with a gorgeous man.

Annoyed with my thoughts, I take control. Dallas is moving too slow for me. We need to speed this up or I'll back out. I take off my sports bra and pull him up from my stomach. He stares at my boobs like it's the first time he saw some and his cheeks turn deep red.

"Are you blushing?" I ask playful and kiss his embarrassment away.

I open my mouth slightly and bite his lower lip when nothing happens. He growls and grabs my but, pushing himself against me. I expect him to grind me or something, but all I can feel is his arousal and that his hands are shaking, badly.

He isn't nervous, is he? C'mon Dallas, you need to let your inner beast out and devour me to the point I can't think straight anymore. I need it.

He leans his forehead against mine and sighs. "I can't think straight."

"Why's that?"

"Because it's you."

I snigger a little. "Because it's me?"

"Yes, you have no idea how long if been waiting for this. I want it to be special. I want you to feel good and I want to be... good. It's a lot of pressure."

I feel a twitch in my stomach. For me, right now it's only sex. A way to get over Matt. A way to move forward with my life without him. I need to do this.

I take his face in both hands and give him a small kiss."Stop thinking. Dallas, it is just me. Nothing can go wrong. It will be fine. Take a deep breath and just blow my mind." I smile at my last statement.

He lets out a small laugh. "It's that easy, huh."

"I think it is, yeah."

He kisses me back and smiles. "Let's blow your mind then."

I giggle aloud when he licks my neck out of nowhere. But stop immediately when his eyes meet mine. They are darker than normal and I gulp for air.

It's no game anymore. No more pulling and pushing. No way back. No more Matt when I do this.