0.1 - wrecked.

"nastassia! we're going to be late." i scolded my best friend as she sat in the front seat of my 57' baby pink thunderbird.

"sorry, ayls. i had to pee." she said, laughing. we were almost late to meet my parents for dinner. i didnt think to check for on coming cars, seeing as rarely anyone ever came onto my street. that was a stupid move on my part. the sound of scraping metal pierced through my ears, making me groan.

"shit!" i said, throwing my car into park.

"oh my god." nastassia said, looking out my rear view mirror. i opened the door of my car, pouting as i went to see what had happened.

"ever think to look where you're going?" the boy asked me. i had seen him around before, maybe at school or something.

"ever think to not park your car in front of a driveway?" i asked him, noticing the cigarette in between his fingers.

"ayla, right?" he asked, looking up at me for real this time.

"yeah... do i know you?" i asked, trying to figure out who he was.

"of course you don't. i'm not rich." he laughed, making me roll my eyes. "colby, colby brock." he said, holding his hand out to shake mine.

"ayla nolan. social status has nothing to do with who i know and who i don't." i said to him, looking back at the spot where my car hit his. "i normally don't hit people's cars." i laughed. he smirked slightly, also letting out a chuckle. "i don't really know how to go from here. i've never been in a car accident before." i admitted.

"i would hardly call this an accident." he laughed. "but my car is fine. it's not like this old ass toyota corolla hasn't taken a hit or two in its lifetime. your car, on the other hand, looks like it's never been driven." he laughed. "is it a 57', 58'?" he asked.

"57.'" i told him. "i'll have it looked at but don't worry about swapping insurance and stuff."

"you'll just have your daddy pay for it, right?" he asked, making me roll my eyes again. "damn princess, take a joke." he laughed. princess. i had hardly noticed that nastassia and some blonde boy were staring at us.

"sorry, barney. i don't like jokes about my wealth." i said, looking to his slightly purple hair.

"ouch." he smirked with a laugh.

"i have to get to a dinner, so can we hurry this up?" i asked him, putting my hand on my hip.

"just give me your number in case and then you'll be on your way." he said, huffing out before pulling his phone out of his leather jacket.

"213- 858- 8989" i told him, watching him type it into his phone. seconds later i had a text from the boy. 'hey princess.' making me roll my eyes. i quickly saved his number. "sorry for hitting your car. i'll see you around, barney." i laughed as i walked around the other side of my car.

"i'll see you around, princess." he chuckled as he and the blonde boy got back into his red toyota corolla. i got into the drivers seat of my car, nastassia following me.

"that was... odd." i said.

"you so like him!" she laughed.

"stas, i just met him." i laughed back to her, pulling out further once i was sure that they had left.

"you barely noticed sam and i." ah so that was his name. "i think colby likes you too." she said.

"sure." i rolled my eyes with a laugh, making a turn.

"anyways, athen and i are going to Klatch tomorrow to try that $75 coffee if you'd like to join us." nastassia told me, snapchatting her boyfriend a picture of the two of us.

"i was actually planning on going record shopping tomorrow... but let me know how the coffee is." i laughed.