5.6 - names and house hunting.

"have you thought of any names?" tara asked me, laying back out on my bed.

"barely." i responded with a laugh.

"i think that means we have to make a list then." kat said, opening a random notebook off of my desk.

"what about the name violet?" athen suggested.

"ooo that's cute. i think that's more of a middle name though." i told her.

"hey, what're you guys up to?" colby asked me, walking into the room.

"we're coming up with baby names." stas told him.

"can i join or is that a girl thing?" colby asked, laughing.

"you have to like the name too, so please join us." i laughed. i was only 11 weeks along at this point, and not really showing at all.

"what about lennon?" i asked.

"eh, that name is getting too popular now." colby responded. the girls had all gotten their phones out and were looking up baby names.

"blake?" tara asked.

"i like that for a girl." i told her. "i like the predominantly boy names for girls."

"i like that too. it makes it edgy." colby said.

"penelope?" devyn asked.

"this baby doesn't feel like a penelope." i told her.

"maverick?" stas asked me.

"i can only think of logan paul when you say that." colby laughed.

"same here, which sucks because i love that name." i said.

"how do you feel on easton for a boy?" tara asked.

"that's cute, i don't love it though." i told her, colby agreeing with me.

"grae would be cute since your middle name is gray." athen said.

"wait- i love that. maybe as a middle name." i suggested as kat wrote it down.

"blaire?" stas asked.

"i'm obsessed with that name but i feel like i would only be able to think of blair waldorf." i laughed.

"what about lilah?" devyn asked.

"oh my gosh, i love that name! i'd spell it l-y-l-a
though. that's such a cute name though." i said as kat wrote lyla down.

"sire? that's an interesting one." kat said.

"that reminds me of the vampire diaries... with the whole sire bond and everything. that's a no go." i told her.

"élio?" athen suggested.

"my baby will not be named after a timothee chalamet character." colby laughed, allowing me to agree with him.

"we'll come back to it." i laughed.

-

we had flown to kansas a few days ago, for the weekend, to tell colbys family. they all took it really well. his mom and gwen are specifically very very excited.

colby literally has not left my side... literally. he's been living in new york with me and then flying home to LA with me every time i go. i love spending the time with him though.

there was a house on the next street over that was for sale, so we were looking into purchasing that. we didn't want to have a baby and not live together. that would just make our lives a lot harder. so we were looking at the house down the street, as well as one that is really close to my parents house.